Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFL Snooze News thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Klomp

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jags new logo

vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klomp wrote:
Jags new logo

hmm... good color scheme, but it's almost like coughing up a hairball is on the horizon.

Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
perrynoid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both my housecats look more ferocious than that, and their names are Princess and Dora.
Lil Uno

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikings changing uniforms?

Quote:
Suitably braced for impact, I dove back into the mailbag for the first time in a while late last week. I'm glad I did. Amid all the usual bile was a number of notes from Minnesota Vikings fans alerting me to the vast right-wing conspiracy … I mean, message-board discussions about a possible uniform change for the team in 2013.

As best as I can tell, the rumors began thanks to some smart piecing together of circumstantial evidence. Colin of Minneapolis noted that much of the Vikings' uniform apparel is discounted at NFL.com, along with those of the Jacksonville Jaguars and Miami Dolphins. The Jaguars and Dolphins have both acknowledged they plan to alter their logos this offseason. (The Jaguars have already unveiled their new logo, while the Dolphins are expected to do so in April.)

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/53087/mailbag-vikings-changing-uniforms

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil Uno wrote:
Vikings changing uniforms?

Quote:
Suitably braced for impact, I dove back into the mailbag for the first time in a while late last week. I'm glad I did. Amid all the usual bile was a number of notes from Minnesota Vikings fans alerting me to the vast right-wing conspiracy … I mean, message-board discussions about a possible uniform change for the team in 2013.

As best as I can tell, the rumors began thanks to some smart piecing together of circumstantial evidence. Colin of Minneapolis noted that much of the Vikings' uniform apparel is discounted at NFL.com, along with those of the Jacksonville Jaguars and Miami Dolphins. The Jaguars and Dolphins have both acknowledged they plan to alter their logos this offseason. (The Jaguars have already unveiled their new logo, while the Dolphins are expected to do so in April.)

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/53087/mailbag-vikings-changing-uniforms

I'm ready for a uni change, perhaps to our current "throwback" jerseys.
[UMN]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how cool would it be to see the Vikings playing outdoors for two years with throwback jerseys.. Very Happy
disaacs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, please, let's go back to the old jerseys. The helmet can stay, but the XFL jerseys have to go.

Thx to Uncle Buck!
arKnaD7

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikings Enhance Norseman Logo

http://www.vikings.com/news/article-1/Vikings-Enhance-Norseman-Logo/aa5bac18-5e5b-4839-ac29-75dd0838fa68

Quote:
We are looking forward to many exciting changes for our team and fans in the next few years, leading up to the opening of our new stadium. These logo enhancements are just the beginning...

Hinting at new uniforms?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arKnaD7 wrote:
Vikings Enhance Norseman Logo

http://www.vikings.com/news/article-1/Vikings-Enhance-Norseman-Logo/aa5bac18-5e5b-4839-ac29-75dd0838fa68

Quote:
We are looking forward to many exciting changes for our team and fans in the next few years, leading up to the opening of our new stadium. These logo enhancements are just the beginning...

Hinting at new uniforms?

I like it!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

should've figured what I posted would be in the NFL snooze news thread. Laughing

It should be interesting how things turn out. If we get new Jerseys, I don't want them to look something like this. ugh!

http://purplejesus.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/vikings-uni-design-2012-002.jpg

Bright and Happy days are coming to the Minnesota Vikings very soon.
fishtanked

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelKing728 wrote:
should've figured what I posted would be in the NFL snooze news thread. Laughing

It should be interesting how things turn out. If we get new Jerseys, I don't want them to look something like this. ugh!

http://purplejesus.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/vikings-uni-design-2012-002.jpg

Lol... Wow that's tacky!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Titus Young, the 2011 second-round draft pick who lasted less than two years with the Lions, has now lasted less than two weeks with the Rams.

Rams coach Jeff Fisher confirmed today that the Rams have waived Young, ten days after they picked him up off waivers from Detroit.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/15/jeff-fisher-titus-young-is-better-suited-for-another-organization/

How sad is that? What a knucklehead. I hope the lightbulb turns on for him, like it did for Cris Carter. But, I fear that he never will.

Thx to Uncle Buck!
perrynoid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

disaacs wrote:
Quote:
Titus Young, the 2011 second-round draft pick who lasted less than two years with the Lions, has now lasted less than two weeks with the Rams.

Rams coach Jeff Fisher confirmed today that the Rams have waived Young, ten days after they picked him up off waivers from Detroit.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/15/jeff-fisher-titus-young-is-better-suited-for-another-organization/

How sad is that? What a knucklehead. I hope the lightbulb turns on for him, like it did for Cris Carter. But, I fear that he never will.

You've got to have current flow in order to have the bulb turn on!
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regardless of whether Alex Smith works out better for the Chiefs than McNabb did for the Redskins, the Niners have landed a high second-round pick this year and a conditional selection in 2014 for a guy who, barring injury to Colin Kaepernick, was going to be sitting on the bench.

The selection gives the 49ers a whopping 15 picks in 2013, allowing them to dominate the draft, Patriots style. If, for example, there’s a team that wants to move up to the 34th overall pick and get the highest remaining quarterback on the board, the Niners could stockpile even more selections — maybe even a first-round selection in 2014.

The arsenal of picks also allows the 49ers to, whether now or in the future, pile up more and more players who, if those picks are used wisely, can position the 49ers to contend for multiple championships.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/27/niners-are-in-position-to-dominate-the-draft-and-the-nfl/

Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
perrynoid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In other words, the rich (49ers) get richer...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
Page 30 of 68

Jump to: