Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Hope You Guys Win The Division

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Helter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: Hope You Guys Win The Division Reply with quote

truely I wish you guys the best for the up coming season , I hope you take it to the colts and win the division title ... your team has been improving year by year with out losing any key players ... I look for you to make the playoffs and perhapse with some luck knock the colts off their sadles .

WE ARE WHAT WE ARE
AND WHAT THAT IS REMAINS TO BE SEEN
Texans02

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope for the same result, though we have tough competition in the Colts and Jags, both of whom should have excellent teams this year. Fortunately, we have had the Jags number for a while now, so maybe that will help us out. However, the Colts have smacked us around pretty bad. Thanks for the props, Helter! Good luck to the Vikings in the NFC North!
Helter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree , the jags and colts are very good teams . The Texans have been pretty good as well the past few seasons and Carr has come along way .
you have a tough division but I think you have what it takes to compete .
You have one of the best up and coming corners and you have one of the best receivers out there today not to mention the rest of the team . I always like the underdog teams that no one gives a chance when they possess all the talent the championship teams have .

WE ARE WHAT WE ARE
AND WHAT THAT IS REMAINS TO BE SEEN
texansfan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we appreciate the support. Really, I think either this year or the next one will be when the texans breakout, it is all dependant on our O-line. If they do a good job, then Carr, DD and Andre could all have really great years.

But, that's nice of you to say such things. I really think that Minnesota will have a great year this year too. All the additions to your defense (Sharper, Smoot, James, Williams and Harris) as well as adding Williamson as the next standout WR to replace Moss. Minnesota could be looking at a hell of a year as long as one of the RBs steps up and takes some pressure off Culpepper.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: