You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Thoughts on today's events....so far
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this has to be frustrating as a redskins fans after a very promising year, it really seemed like Gibbs was starting to build the image of a team he wanted , where does this leave younger guys who were just starting to believe in Gibbs !?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i'm not okay with Fassel as a head coach or offensive coordinator. Especially over Gregg Williams and Al Saunders. I love the idea of bringing in Fassel to be the Quarterbacks coach, but nothing else really. The guy went to a super bowl and has multipule winning seasons and the only job he could get was offensive coordinator for one of his best friends(billick) and he was still canned from that.

The idea that e16bball brought up about maybe he's a stop gap until Cowher comes back is a very valid point. Cause Cowher could sit out a year or 2 more. I would be fine with that but how about handing the job off to Gregg instead of Fassel. An in house guy is always better, especially one with head coaching experience and an established coordinator!

Another sad note is how nobody has anything positive to say about Vinny C being our 'GM' i guess you could say. The guy should be living in a van down by the river!

Mad props to big_palooka
Check his gallery at
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=5089361#5089361

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: