Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Eagles/Browns Trade
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calvert28

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:34 pm    Post subject: Eagles/Browns Trade Reply with quote

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/eagles-acquire-no-2-overall-draft-pick-from-browns/ar-BBs2eDf?ocid=ansmsnsports11

Ok so this almost royally screws us out of getting our target QB.

Not only does this [inappropriate/removed] me off because we're missing out on both of the Top 2 QB's but I would have loved either the Rams trade or the Eagles trade for the Cowboys.

I figured something this catastrophic warranted it's own thread.
Moz, bad teams pick in the top 5.That's the way the draft works.
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bright side is it still keeps one of the draft best two players in the picture for Dallas. Ramsey or Tunsil will be OTB. I think Ramsey goes to SD and that leaves Dallas sitting there with a Tyron Smith type prospect at LT. May work out perfectly for a trade back....hoping at least.

Kiltman on the sig
DarkStar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Eagles/Browns Trade Reply with quote

Calvert28 wrote:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/eagles-acquire-no-2-overall-draft-pick-from-browns/ar-BBs2eDf?ocid=ansmsnsports11

Not only does this [inappropriate/removed] me off because we're missing out on both of the Top 2 QB's but I would have loved either the Rams trade or the Eagles trade for the Cowboys.

Real talk or just pulling the wool over our eyes? The value they gave up is waaaaaay too much for the ceiling of these QBs.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WizardHawk wrote:
Bright side is it still keeps one of the draft best two players in the picture for Dallas. Ramsey or Tunsil will be OTB. I think Ramsey goes to SD and that leaves Dallas sitting there with a Tyron Smith type prospect at LT. May work out perfectly for a trade back....hoping at least.

I want a Kings ransom for Bosa, Ramsey or Tunsil pick.
Moz, bad teams pick in the top 5.That's the way the draft works.
Nextyearfordaboyz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The good news is that the Eagles will almost certainly screw up Wentz.
Tony7188

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Eagles/Browns Trade Reply with quote

DarkStar wrote:
Calvert28 wrote:

Real talk or just pulling the wool over our eyes? The value they gave up is waaaaaay too much for the ceiling of these QBs.

With Dallas having the #4 overall pick, I think that they wouldn't have to give up what Philly did to jump to #2. Their 1st and 3rd probably would've did the trick.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nextyearfordaboyz wrote:
The good news is that the Eagles will almost certainly screw up Wentz.

Ahh, but Browns logic says that if CLE passed on him, he is sure to be a legit all pro guy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WizardHawk wrote:

Titans would probably be a option in that scenario. 15,33,45 sure would be nice.

Sig by delphem
Dallas94Ware

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThaBoyzAndThaU wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:

Titans would probably be a option in that scenario. 15,33,45 sure would be nice.

Lol, I keep hearin this sort of thing on the radio all day while I work. Why would the Titans move out of the first pick, get all they got, and then use half of it to move up to #4? Laughing

People use them as a trade up candidate cause now they have the bang to do it. But what sense would it make to move up 11 spots after moving down 14 spots? Silly.

If they move up, it'll be to like 10 or 11. Not back into the top 5.

Read the Football FAQ!
Desperado82

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dallas94Ware wrote:
ThaBoyzAndThaU wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:

Lol, I keep hearin this sort of thing on the radio all day while I work. Why would the Titans move out of the first pick, get all they got, and then use half of it to move up to #4? Laughing

People use them as a trade up candidate cause now they have the bang to do it. But what sense would it make to move up 11 spots after moving down 14 spots? Silly.

Yeah, exactly. Just doesn't make sense for them to move back up, at least not to #4.

^^^Deadpulse.
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dallas94Ware wrote:
ThaBoyzAndThaU wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:

Because you can get arguable the best player in the draft and still walk away with extra picks.

Kiltman on the sig
Dallas94Ware

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WizardHawk wrote:
Dallas94Ware wrote:
ThaBoyzAndThaU wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:

Because you can get arguable the best player in the draft and still walk away with extra picks.

If they wanted the best player in the draft, they wouldn't have gambled on missing out on him by trading back 14 slots.

Read the Football FAQ!
cav_fan2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
Dallas94Ware wrote:
ThaBoyzAndThaU wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:

Yeah, exactly. Just doesn't make sense for them to move back up, at least not to #4.

I think it kind of does actually. They move back to 15 and grab a ton of picks, turn around a use a few of them to jump back into the top 5 to take the guy they were going to take a #1 in the first place (Ramsey or Tunsil) They still keep a lot of picks this year and still have the 1st and 3rd for 2017. Its a great plan if you ask me. Especially if either of those guys were far and away their #1 guy on their draft board.

In theory they would only be giving up one of their original picks, gaining 4 extra picks and still getting their guy. Its getting your cake and eating it to if you ask me.

Probably won't happen, but it doesn't seem like a terrible idea if you ask me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think some of you guys have watched that Draft Day movie a little too much leading up to the draft... Wink

Read the Football FAQ!
Matts4313

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dallas94Ware wrote:
I think some of you guys have watched that Draft Day movie a little too much leading up to the draft... Wink

Have you seen All the trades we've already had?!?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: