Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Welcome New Members - Please Read the Rule Book
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucksboys wrote:
Good morning gentleman!

My name is Jared, I am an old time member here from 2006. Have been living out of the country for a few years in the military and no longer have access to my previous username or email. Here I am on my new username. Looking forward to getting back in the discussions with everyone!

Welcome back. Hope you plan on sticking around too. We need some new blood around here.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys. I have always had my die hard college football loyalties but never an NFL team to call my own. I have been in Dallas for almost two years now and the Cowboys are growing on me. As a Florida State alumni, I am especially excited about the thought of Dallas potentially adding Jalen Ramsey! ... but I'll talk more to that in other thread.
canadaluvsdalla

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

magicfan101 wrote:
Hey guys. I have always had my die hard college football loyalties but never an NFL team to call my own. I have been in Dallas for almost two years now and the Cowboys are growing on me. As a Florida State alumni, I am especially excited about the thought of Dallas potentially adding Jalen Ramsey! ... but I'll talk more to that in other thread.

Welcome Very Happy Very Happy

Jason Garrett wrote:
It's not about them, it's about us.
DaBoys

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

magicfan101 wrote:

You may be new. But you aren't alone.

Adopt a Cowboy: X Dez Bryant X ~ 50 Rec ~ 796 Yds ~ 8 TDs ~ 15.9 YPC ~ 1 Passing TD ~ 4 games missed
GitsAndShiggles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone! Die hard Boys fan and I have enjoyed spectating this forum over the months and finally decided to join. I'm a resident of the Dallas area and have lived in the metroplex practically my entire life. I love sports and I am a huge fan of the Rangers, Mavs and Stars! I manage a bar/grill and I am in my 30s, so I was able to catch the glory of the 90s and the pain and suffering ever since. I have a lot of optimism going forward with the front office's change of strategy over the years and in Will McClay I trust.
DaBoys

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GitsAndShiggles wrote:
Hey everyone! Die hard Boys fan and I have enjoyed spectating this forum over the months and finally decided to join. I'm a resident of the Dallas area and have lived in the metroplex practically my entire life. I love sports and I am a huge fan of the Rangers, Mavs and Stars! I manage a bar/grill and I am in my 30s, so I was able to catch the glory of the 90s and the pain and suffering ever since. I have a lot of optimism going forward with the front office's change of strategy over the years and in Will McClay I trust.

Welcome. I think you'll find quality at the core of the membership here.

Adopt a Cowboy: X Dez Bryant X ~ 50 Rec ~ 796 Yds ~ 8 TDs ~ 15.9 YPC ~ 1 Passing TD ~ 4 games missed
Desperado82

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
GitsAndShiggles wrote:

Welcome. I think you'll find quality at the core of the membership here.

That's debatable. Laughing Wink

^^^El Rammy
inTYnational

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sup, had no idea this site existed lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: