Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Where Are They Now: Redux
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
disaacs

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones was hurt early this morning after a brawl erupted on a party bus filled with his Ravens teammates, TMZ has learned. It happened after a night of partying in Washington D.C. celebrating Bryant McKinnie's birthday. TMZ sources say a stripper named Sweet Pea is the one who hit Jacoby with a gigantic Ace of Spades bottle and this may have triggered the brawl. We're told the bottle smashed over his head and he was "bleeding everywhere."

http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/224892132.html

Laughing Laughing Laughing

So will they call that "The Brawl in the Love Bus"?

Thx to Uncle Buck!
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting things seem to develop when McKinnie parties.

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingsrule wrote:
Interesting things seem to develop when McKinnie parties.

yes. aluminum poles and champagne bottles get swung around.

and strippers are usually present.

Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
disaacs

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
When Brett Favre retired, I decided that he wouldn’t be regarded as actually gone for good until at least two seasons go by without Favre playing.

Two seasons have now gone by without Favre playing. So, of course, his agent is now talking about Favre playing.

“Today, he could play today,” Bus Cook said Monday night at a speaking event in Mobile, Alabama. “I saw him the other day. He’s in the best shape I’ve ever seen him in, physically.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/24/cook-says-favre-could-play-better-than-a-lot-of-them-out-there-today/

Thx to Uncle Buck!
disaacs

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Former Vikings and Lions safety Tyrell Johnson is still trying to make his mark in the NFL, and spent part of the weekend making his mark on a wall in Miami.

According to the Miami New Times, Johnson was arrested on Miami Beach over the weekend for urinating in public and resisting arrest without violence.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/24/former-second-rounder-tyrell-johnson-arrested/

That's probably first time he ever hit a target.

Thx to Uncle Buck!
wcblack34

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

disaacs wrote:
Quote:
When Brett Favre retired, I decided that he wouldn’t be regarded as actually gone for good until at least two seasons go by without Favre playing.

Two seasons have now gone by without Favre playing. So, of course, his agent is now talking about Favre playing.

“Today, he could play today,” Bus Cook said Monday night at a speaking event in Mobile, Alabama. “I saw him the other day. He’s in the best shape I’ve ever seen him in, physically.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/24/cook-says-favre-could-play-better-than-a-lot-of-them-out-there-today/

He he he. Do it!
rpmwr19

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D'Aundre Reed and Troy Kropog have been signed to the 49ers and Redskins practice squads.
Saosin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones was hurt early this morning after a brawl erupted on a party bus filled with his Ravens teammates, TMZ has learned. It happened after a night of partying in Washington D.C. celebrating Bryant McKinnie's birthday. TMZ sources say a stripper named Sweet Pea is the one who hit Jacoby with a gigantic Ace of Spades bottle and this may have triggered the brawl. We're told the bottle smashed over his head and he was "bleeding everywhere."

http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/224892132.html

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I still can't get over that the strippers name was "Sweet Pea".
perrynoid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

disaacs wrote:
Quote:

Yes! Just what we needed to save our season...bring back Grandpa!!!
vike daddy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Detroit Lions are bracing for life without their No. 2 receiver after Nate Burleson broke his arm in two places during a single-car wreck early Tuesday morning. Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press first reported that Burleson will undergo surgery, and the Lions later released a statement confirming the accident and the injury. Lions coach Jim Schwartz said the team currently doesn't plan to place Burleson on injured reserve and, "Nate will be back at some point."

Police told Birkett that "alcohol was not a factor, seatbelts were utilized and airbags were deployed." Birkett was told by authorities that Burleson struck the center median "when he became distracted by an item falling off his front seat."

The item? A pizza.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000249951/article/lions-nate-burleson-breaks-arm-in-singlecar-accident?akmobile=android&akcarrier=verizon

Webmaster wrote:
vike daddy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daunte Culpepper's exit from Minnesota was punctuated by a lengthy dispute with coach Brad Childress over how the quarterback would rehab his knee injury, and his last game with the Vikings came in a season tainted by the Vikings' now-famous "Love Boat" scandal during their bye week. But Culpepper, now 36, said he has fond memories and no regrets about his time in Minnesota.

Culpepper: "All good memories. I would have loved to stay there my whole career. That's just how it happens in the business sometimes. People move on. But my memories of Minnesota were excellent -- every game was sold out. We had some games I wish we could have won, but overall, it was a positive experience for me. The fans were absolutely wonderful."

Culpepper reportedly lost his 10,000-square foot home in South Florida to foreclosure last summer, and opened a restaurant near his alma mater (Central Florida) soon after. The restaurant -- a sports bar named Culpepper's -- was a nine-month project before it opened, the quarterback said, and he's spending the rest of his time with his wife and children in Florida.

http://espn.go.com/blog/minnesota-vikings/post/_/id/1090/daunte-culpepper-says-he-has-no-regrets

Webmaster wrote:
vike daddy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Baltimore Ravens are set to acquire a former first-round draft pick to add to their depth along the offensive line. According to Adam Schefter of ESPN.com, the Ravens have agreed in principle to a deal, pending a physical, with the Jacksonville Jaguars to acquire offensive tackle Eugene Monroe. The deal will send multiple third-day draft picks (rounds 4-7) to the Jaguars in exchange for Monroe.

Monroe could ultimately be a replacement at left tackle for Bryant McKinnie, who has struggled so far this season for the Ravens.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/01/report-ravens-acquire-eugene-monroe-in-trade-from-jaguars/

Webmaster wrote:
disaacs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the "Whodathunkit?" Edition (sarcasm intended):

Quote:
Door No. 3 is a trade, something that Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun reports the Ravens are expected to explore once they finalize the deal for Monroe with the Jaguars.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/02/report-ravens-expected-to-explore-bryant-mckinnie-trade/

Thx to Uncle Buck!
disaacs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Seahawks kicker Steven Hauschka stayed perfect on the season, but none of last week’s kicks was bigger than the final one.

His 45-yard field goal with 3:19 left in overtime helped the Seahawks to a come-from-behind win at Houston, and earned him NFC special teams player of the week honors.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/02/hauschka-stays-perfect-wins-nfc-special-teams-award/

He's come a long way. I would never have suspected that he would last as long as he has (6th year) as poor as he was in that one preseason he was here.

Thx to Uncle Buck!
skywindO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO2URqoUBnU

Chris Kluwe is still gaming in his free time.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つZIMMER༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 77 of 101

Jump to: