Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introductions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really love having you here Johnny. Your topics ALWAYS bring about the best discussions. I sure hope you continue to post(And post more often!!!).

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
I really love having you here Johnny. Your topics ALWAYS bring about the best discussions. I sure hope you continue to post(And post more often!!!).

Thanks man. Much appreciated.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry Fitz wrote:
Hey guys, I suppose i should have officially introduced myself earlier. I am a part of the Steelers board on this site, and had been a memeber of another websites board previously, but this one seems good, with some good people.

Anyway, I am a steelers fan, but have always kind of liked the Cards. I attended many pitt games to watch Fitzgerald, so I am a very big fan, good luck to the Cardinals this year and I look forward to talking to you guys much more in the future!

You do know that the Seelers and Cardinals played as the same team in 1944 during WWII. Thats why you like the Cardinals.
DDOCKETT90

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody. I'm 23 and from Gilbert, lived there since I was 7. I take online classes at the University of Phoenix and hope to one day own a business. I love the Cardinals and Diamondbacks, basically all football and baseball. My favorite Cardinals player is Darnell Dockett now that Boldin is gone and my favorite Diamondback is Justin Upton. Hope to stay here and talk football as long as you'll have me!
stchamp98

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum DDockett90!!!

Just follow the rules and you can stay as long as you like!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Nine-0... You've found the best Cards site there is!!

The Rebuild Has Begun...
Machinehead

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's great to be here. I've been lurking for a bit and I really like the discussions around this forum, and of course in the Cardinal forum.

I am a big time fan of the Cardinals of course, as well as Notre Dame. I also like hockey and basketball, but football is my one true love.

Look forward to posting with you guys.
Boise&cards Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Machinehead away good to get new people.

That right I won. Thank you NS922 for the Sig.
stchamp98

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Machinehead wrote:
It's great to be here. I've been lurking for a bit and I really like the discussions around this forum, and of course in the Cardinal forum.

I am a big time fan of the Cardinals of course, as well as Notre Dame. I also like hockey and basketball, but football is my one true love.

Look forward to posting with you guys.

Welcome to the forum MachineHead!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome man, I look forward to hearing your opinions.

Daboyle250: Sig
KCWolf1: Avatar
Machinehead

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Appreciate the welcomes gents.
BGanoosh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey All,

I actually meant to introduce myself a few days back, but my video card went out and I've been without a PC til today lol... I've been creeping these forums for a while without posting now, and I have to say everyone here is very knowledgeable about football and the team, and it's my favorite place for Cardinals news.

Anyways, I'm currently a junior at ASU and I've been a huge Cardinals fan since my family moved to AZ from NY in 1998. Although there have been plenty of bad seasons since then, I like the fact that the team is changing a lot under Michael Bidwill and that they aren't afraid to spend money.

My favorite Cardinals player ever is Anquan Boldin, love that guy, and my current favorite player is A dub, love his attitude and toughness. After last year's debacle, I feel that coach Whiz has got us back on track to win the NFC west.

I don't really know the ins and the outs of football, I just love the game and the team.

Nice to meet you all!
stchamp98

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you posting so that we can finally welcome you to the site, officially. Great to have you BGanoosh.

Now get to posting!!!
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BGanoosh wrote:
Hey All,

I actually meant to introduce myself a few days back, but my video card went out and I've been without a PC til today lol... I've been creeping these forums for a while without posting now, and I have to say everyone here is very knowledgeable about football and the team, and it's my favorite place for Cardinals news.

Anyways, I'm currently a junior at ASU and I've been a huge Cardinals fan since my family moved to AZ from NY in 1998. Although there have been plenty of bad seasons since then, I like the fact that the team is changing a lot under Michael Bidwill and that they aren't afraid to spend money.

My favorite Cardinals player ever is Anquan Boldin, love that guy, and my current favorite player is A dub, love his attitude and toughness. After last year's debacle, I feel that coach Whiz has got us back on track to win the NFC west.

I don't really know the ins and the outs of football, I just love the game and the team.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome. Glad you are here. What exactly makes you think coach Whiz has the team back on track?
Nice to meet you as well.
BGanoosh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome guys!

It's more of a gut feeling that I have that I never had last year. I'm just glad he addressed the QB situation by going after Kolb. After watching him in the preseason, he seems like he's gonna be legit. Also, getting rid of Davis as DC was a huge plus. I don't see why we can't compete for the division this year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 20 of 26

Jump to: