Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TEXANS QB SITUATION..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hardrockin89 wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
hardrockin89 wrote:
Im not positive but i believe Ragone had the better college record...

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure college means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Look at Ryan's Leaf's college record. Impressive huh? Now look at his pro record. Not so impressive.

You need to wake up man. I don't enjoy slamming people, but your making it impossible not too.

You need to calm down especially sense ur a mod.....All im sayin is give him a shot i NEVER sad Carr was bad i just said i think Ragone needs a shot...

As a mod, I'm sad I'm even reading your posts and trying to make you understand.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last post before I quit this topic.

Why should Ragone get a shot? If it isn't broke(which it definitely isn't), don't fix it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Bledsoe was with the Pats he got injured n went down and Brady broke out....When Bledsoe got better they traded him and look how good theyve done....It wasnt broken when he came back but they didnt fix it they improved it....So the texans dont need to fix there qb situation they should attempt to improve it....
stchamp98

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hardrockin89 wrote:
When Bledsoe was with the Pats he got injured n went down and Brady broke out....When Bledsoe got better they traded him and look how good theyve done....It wasnt broken when he came back but they didnt fix it they improved it....So the texans dont need to fix there qb situation they should attempt to improve it....

LMAO!

Sorry, now I'm done.

Taste of stupid humor for the day.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
hardrockin89 wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
hardrockin89 wrote:

Look at Ryan's Leaf's college record. Impressive huh? Now look at his pro record. Not so impressive.

You need to wake up man. I don't enjoy slamming people, but your making it impossible not too.

You need to calm down especially sense ur a mod.....All im sayin is give him a shot i NEVER sad Carr was bad i just said i think Ragone needs a shot...

As a mod, I'm sad I'm even reading your posts and trying to make you understand.

Yea, man just chill out a little bit. You are a mod to diffuse all arguments. Not start them.
stchamp98

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cowboyzvin6 wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
hardrockin89 wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
hardrockin89 wrote:

Yea, man just chill out a little bit. You are a mod to diffuse all arguments. Not start them.

First of all, mods get into with people and each other all the time, I didn't personally attack anyone, so I did nothing wrong.

2nd, I didn't start the argument.

3rd, a comment like those about Ragone over Carr warrant response.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
cowboyzvin6 wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
hardrockin89 wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
hardrockin89 wrote:

First of all, mods get into with people and each other all the time, I didn't personally attack anyone, so I did nothing wrong.

Sad thing is if i said anything like this to another person id get warned or pmed by webby but sense hes a mod its appparent there higher then us "commoners"....Dude its a point i said agree or disagree these forums are for peacefull discussions not attcking....If you dont agree state why or if its so "stupid" dont dignify it with a reply.....god.....
Texans02

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's step back from this, fellas. Carr is good, Ragone has shown potential. Ragone will get reps in preseason, Carr will likely start regular season. Ragone looked good in NFLE, which is a good sign for his future with the Texans or otherwise. We really shouldn't get on each other's cases this much about this.
stchamp98

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hardrockin89 wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
cowboyzvin6 wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
hardrockin89 wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
hardrockin89 wrote:

Sad thing is if i said anything like this to another person id get warned or pmed by webby but sense hes a mod its appparent there higher then us "commoners"....Dude its a point i said agree or disagree these forums are for peacefull discussions not attcking....If you dont agree state why or if its so "stupid" dont dignify it with a reply.....god.....

If you want to contact webby about it, go ahead.

I haven't been Pm'ed because I did nothing wrong, not because my aviatar says Moderator. I didn't "attack" you as you claim. I stated my point with facts and sarcasm. I didn't use profanity. I didn't threaten you. If you can't handle someone arguing with you thats one thing, but to say I did anything wrong is a lie, and frankly I don't tolerate that.

Sorry to all Texans fans for getting off the topic. I sincerly apologize.

Back to the subject, if you guys truly think Ragone is better than Carr, send Carr to us!

We'd gladly take him and we'll laugh all the way to the NFC championship.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
hardrockin89 wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
cowboyzvin6 wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
hardrockin89 wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
hardrockin89 wrote:

If you want to contact webby about it, go ahead.

I haven't been Pm'ed because I did nothing wrong, not because my aviatar says Moderator. I didn't "attack" you as you claim. I stated my point with facts and sarcasm. I didn't use profanity. I didn't threaten you. If you can't handle someone arguing with you thats one thing, but to say I did anything wrong is a lie, and frankly I don't tolerate that.

Sorry to all Texans fans for getting off the topic. I sincerly apologize.

Back to the subject, if you guys truly think Ragone is better than Carr, send Carr to us!

We'd gladly take him and we'll laugh all the way to the NFC championship.

For the record i didnt lie look at the thread....Mods are supposed to be role models and im not gonna go crying to webby over somehing this stupid...But i also owe you Texans fans an apology
Ragone could be the next Montana or the next Leaf only a realistic shot will tell.
stchamp98

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't attack you, which you claim. Saying I did something I didn't is a lie.

Carr has already proved he's not the next Leaf. His stats are great, considering Davis is always hurt and they have no #2 wide out. Carr is also a stand up guy, he and his family have done a lot in the community.

I love Carr, and can honestly say if the Arizona Cardinals didn't exist, I'd either be a Texans or Browns fan.

Anytime you get sick of Carr, let us know!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:

Carr has already proved he's not the next Leaf. His stats are great, considering Davis is always hurt and they have no #2 wide out. Carr is also a stand up guy, he and his family have done a lot in the community.

I love Carr, and can honestly say if the Arizona Cardinals didn't exist, I'd either be a Texans or Browns fan.

Enough with the I did you did s***.....I apologize to you if i offended you... Jabar is a good #2 reciever and Carr is good im not saying hes not....Im saying MAYBE Ragone is better if he gets real playing time we can see what he can do...
stchamp98

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hardrockin89 wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:

Enough with the I did you did s***.....I apologize to you if i offended you... Jabar is a good #2 reciever and Carr is good im not saying hes not....Im saying MAYBE Ragone is better if he gets real playing time we can see what he can do...

I'm not at all offended. Lets bury the hatchet.

Jabar Gaffney is decent, at best.

Plus the fact that the Texans O-line is probably the worst in the league.

I have absolutley nothing against Ragone. Loved him at Louisville, but IMOhe's not even on the same level as Carr.

Ah, could you imagine the #'s Carr would put up in a Cards Uni?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
hardrockin89 wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:

I'm not at all offended. Lets bury the hatchet.

Jabar Gaffney is decent, at best.

Plus the fact that the Texans O-line is probably the worst in the league.

I have absolutley nothing against Ragone. Loved him at Louisville, but IMOhe's not even on the same level as Carr.

Ah, could you imagine the #'s Carr would put up in a Cards Uni?

You guys have McCown and hes still grooming and a year behind warner hes gonna be good....The Texans dont have an o-line but it seems worst becouse Carr loves to hold the ball.....Ragone is alot faster when it comes to that so he might be the better fix right now....
Off topic but lol a cardinal and a patriot are talking about the texan qb situation in the texan forum and no texan opions come on guys help us out here...
stchamp98

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCown is having lots of trouble figuring out Denny's system(plus he doesn't have the accuracy needed to be a great starter). We wil be drafting a QB in this or the next draft.

I think the holding the ball argument is stupid(not an attack). That was the knock on Warner, but look at his sacks from St. Louis to NY. Big difference. His throwing and playing style didn't change, his line did, for the worse. Don't think Carr getting sacked has anything to do with how long he holds the ball. 90% of his sacks are the lines fault IMO.

Agreed, for a Texans forum there sure aren't many of them here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: