Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Division standings?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jags28

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's put it this way, the Falcons will definatley win the division as your squad is fantastic in my opinion.

Thanks to BillyShears for the sig
DeuceFan26

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW Chris Hovan and Becht I'm sorry the bucs will go undefeated, oh wait, they were decent about 2-3 years ago, now they might make an impact, two minor additions don't make a good team, and there draft was weak too, the Falcons Saints and Panthers will battle for the division while the Bucs get to watch the playoffs from home after being THROTTLED by everybody.

Oh and if Keyshawn is God, then I would think he would be a better receiver, and not a pretty decent possession receiver who catches less touchdowns than most #3,4, and 5 guys.
keyshawn is god

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeuceFan26 wrote:

Oh and if Keyshawn is God, then I would think he would be a better receiver, and not a pretty decent possession receiver who catches less touchdowns than most #3,4, and 5 guys.

thats becuse in all of the redzone area's Keyshawn is DOUBLE COVERD Shocked Shocked the saints challangeing for the Division Eh? Eh? Eh? yer becuse thats going to happen thats as likely as you pulling your head out of your [inappropriate/removed] Shocked
PanthersIn05

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Falcons, Panthers, and Saints are all better teams than the Bucs. That's not to say that the Bucs can't win 7 or 8 games, but come on, you think they will go 10-6, what are you basing that on? Chris Hovan is past his prime, and I saw Anthony Becht play last year, he's not that good.
keyshawn is god

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PanthersIn05 wrote:
The Falcons, Panthers, and Saints are all better teams than the Bucs. That's not to say that the Bucs can't win 7 or 8 games, but come on, you think they will go 10-6, what are you basing that on? Chris Hovan is past his prime, and I saw Anthony Becht play last year, he's not that good.

yer its possible.
PanthersIn05

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keyshawn is god wrote:
PanthersIn05 wrote:

yer its possible.

What do you think is possible??? Please tell me you don't think this team can win 10 games, because if you do, it's only because you're a homer and you're not basing it on facts.
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keyshawn is god wrote:
PanthersIn05 wrote:

yer its possible.

Bucs just got some aging veterans and had a bunch of picks in the draft. yes you have a FEW good players coming in but some aren't even better than what you had and Caddy alone will not sawin 6 games for you and that defense is nothing like it was 2 years ago. Plus you have John Gruden. the one caoch who will run your franchise back into the grave.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
keyshawn is god

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think that we atre more likely to go 9-7 which is fine by me i just want us to have a winning season.
thepartyneverends

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

falcons 12-4, but could be 7-9,
panthers 11-5
saints 9-7

bucs 6-10

i love the panthers but until they beat vick obviously they cannot win the division. the falcons are well coached. mora junior is an extraordiary motivator. the falcons could very well be in the super bowl, however they have never had consecutive winning seasons. scar has convinced me that with blank/mckay/mora now leading the team this is a new era for the falcons. so for now i will go for the dirty birds winning the division. the panthers should be right on their heels. i believe this is the year the saints stay relatively consistent and they will finish over .500.

the bucs have serious holes on their OL. and griese has some talent, but he has proven he plays poorly when the team (how many have dropped him??) plays poorly. he is a #2 qb on his best day.

if the falcons can change 40 years of history, then the birds, panthers, and saints will all be in the playoffs.

btw, scar, maybe you should be the moderator for the falcons forum. certainly you are passionate about the falcons. you are fair and open minded as well as literate with the sig/computer stuff. not my business, just wondering.
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to be moderator of this forum but that is not my place to decide that is the Webmasters.

Vikefan79

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just tell Webby that you will stop doing the charity work of making sigs for people unless he makes you moderator!! Laughing
Jbizzle69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think that people are really underestimating the panthers

Thanks PatsDynasty21 for the sig.

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XLIII Champions!
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:
Just tell Webby that you will stop doing the charity work of making sigs for people unless he makes you moderator!! Laughing

I kinda have already stopped. people took over and I'm definately cool with that. I would just think thta since I'm a die hard ATL fan that I would be a good mod for this forum.

thepartyneverends

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm webby letting him know your passion for all things dirty bird. tell him you have sworn off making sigs. as evidence of you being fair and open minded, you have fans of other teams encouraging you.
Davis_48

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok heres how it goes I personally hate Vick and I wish injuries on no one but if Vick were to tear his fibia I would be hella-happy, for then I know for a certain my Panthers can demolish the Vickons( my little nickname for the Falcons). I also believe and this is based on facts that when we had a healthy Davis, Foster, Smitty, K-Jenk, we went to the SB only to lose it by three points, so I have to believe that this year we will not only win the Division but hopefully make it to and win the big dance!

I see the division ending this way:

Panthers 12-4 or 11-5 (when healthy the Panthers may be the best team in the NFL all around that is i.e. most of our benchers could be starters anywhere else)

Falcons 10-6 (wild card) Vicks accuracy is a big ? if and only if he can improve then you guys might edge us out for the division

Saints 8-8 or 9-7 (Brooks a big ? why didn't these guys give my man Jake a chance the may have been in the same shoes instead of us in our SB run

Buccaneers 6-10 (every team in the South will beat them twice I also predict I know I'm not the first, Gruden, that CABBAGE PATCH KID look alike loses his JOB this year)

I am not bashing any team in our division this is just my oppinion and I think it may come true, and the only reason I hate Vick is b/c we(the Panthers) can not beat a Vick lead Vickons. The season is starting soon and we will see what happens then I can't wait........ I thought I was pumped about Madden 06 hell it pales in comparison to my eagerness to get the season started.

P.S. sry bout the hella-long(big Cartmen fan) post PEACE OUT!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: