Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

MOCK DRAFT BECAUSE IM BORED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IbleedMiamiAqua

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:39 pm    Post subject: MOCK DRAFT BECAUSE IM BORED Reply with quote

okay im sitting at work and the only thing going on is im about to watch my yankees playing terrible baseball and hockey playoffs so im going to try a mock draft out to move my night along...

biggest needs in my eyes going into this
-starting og
-mlb
-YAC reciever that can play on the outside/ help special teams
-depth on the line
-short yardage back
-more cb depth/special teams contributer

AND WERE OFF...

RD 1..in the perfect world La'el Collins OG from LSU is still on the board. can step in from day one and lock down a spot we have been searching for for so long..
RD 1 Plan B...Ereck Flowers OG MIAMI..some may think its a little early for him or that hes a tackle but I dissagree..he moves people which is such an important trait in a guard. Seeing Miller and OV doing so well reminds me of how fun it is to see kids from the U stay right here..Either of the picks solves my number 1 need going into this draft.

RD 2..I dont like the recievers im probably going o be looking in the face..DGB, Coats, Green, Perryman..so keep it moving..Paul Dawson and Denzel Perryman are now looking at me. both had very underwhelming combines but both have tape that gets me excited. i love how hard Perryman lays the lumber but I honestly feel hes going to have a hard time staying on the field as a 3 down MLB and i dont want brandon spikes in the second RD..So im going Dawson because of the upside..he finds the ball carrier and he finds a way to bring them down. doesnt shed blocks like i want him to but i feel he could play really well behind this D line were gonna have out every week

RD 4 Ty Montgomery WR Stanford..has alright size and can play on the outside..good YAC reciever and thats on display by him excelling on special teams. i love Landry returning kicks but hes going to be a special part of our offense and idk what i would do with myself if he hurt himself returning kicks

RD 5 A Senquez Golson CB Ole Miss..Films shows hes pretty restricted to the slot because hes not the biggest corner but thats fine with me..I like Taylar a lot and think hes gonig to have a break out year if he can stay healthy..slot guys have given us problems over the years and Golson is another guy who can help on ST

RD 5 B Shaquille Mason OG GA Tech..Quality depth pick..Ga Tech lineman are good fits for zone blocking and Mason can get out and move..Mason Fox Thomas and Walden isnt a terrible set of backups..

RD 6 Matt Jones RB Florida.. I think the kid has what it takes to get the short yardage we need..Im not sure if Williams has what it takes to be the bigger back we need but i wouldnt be upset with Miller/Williams/Jones in the backfield
freak_of_nature

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We got some of the same guys in our mock: Montgomery, Mason, and Jones. But I trade back to a late first rounder and select Denzel Perryman.

I've seen Denzel Perryman becoming a bigtime faller the past couple of months, but I'm not buying it. I think he's Jon Beason with more brute strength.
Maddogg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take Paul Dawson off that mock and insert anyone else and its a good mock.

Too much off field stuff with him. Then add in he has interviewed badly with a few teams and I'm not talking about asking him whats the capital of New York and he says New York City.

Jared Odrick 2014 Adopt A Player : Kidnapped by the Jaguars in 2015
Joe Philbin " I get rid of players who unfriend me on Facebook"
bpastermack

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the whole thing except the Dawson pick. Possibly if we trade back to the bottom of the second, then we could go Dawson or Perryman. But honestly, I like Ben Heeney better than both of them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: