Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who are you? - Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
delphillips

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya guys, the name is Lloyd. I'm 19 and I'm a student at Swansea Uni in the UK.

I've always been interested in the Miami Dolphins, even from a young age, but I've never had a great knowledge of the team or the game of American Football. My knowledge still isn't great. So I tried to watch as many games as I could this season and I've been lurking on these forums for a while, trying to improve my knowledge before I started to post and make a fool of myself. Laughing
SparanoMafia

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys my name's Shaun. I'm a 20 year old South Florida native who recently moved behind enemy lines to New York City. I've been a Fin my entire life, I grew up so close to the stadium I could look out my window and see the Jumbo Tron, back when it was Joe Robbie/Pro-Player.

My top three most memorable games i've ever been to are:

3) The Monday Night game against the Pats 2004- This was the second time we wore the orange jerseys. It was also one of the best 4th quarter comeback victories i've witnessed firsthand.

2) The game where Marino delivered his football hall of fame enshrinement speech. Though I am too young to remember Marino in his prime, it was still an amazing experience

1) December 16th, 2007. I saw Cleo Lemon throw that crossing route to Greg Camarillo and 67 yards later we gained our first and only win of the year.
clevermelvin

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to the forums yall!
Finfan72

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey whats up fellow Dolphin fans,

My name is Anthony im from Las Vegas, Nevada originally from Miami, Florida, where I was born and raised. I moved out to Vegas when I was 13, im now 20 and going to college for criminal justice. Ive always been and still am a die hard Dolphin fan till i die. I've been to a lot of dolphin games from when i lived in miami and from going back to visit miami, I would love to go to an away game in San Diego or Arizona. My Dolphin history starts with the Jimmy Johnson days, but I love looking at and reading up on all Dolphin history.
clevermelvin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finfan72 wrote:
Hey whats up fellow Dolphin fans,

My name is Anthony im from Las Vegas, Nevada originally from Miami, Florida, where I was born and raised. I moved out to Vegas when I was 13, im now 20 and going to college for criminal justice. Ive always been and still am a die hard Dolphin fan till i die. I've been to a lot of dolphin games from when i lived in miami and from going back to visit miami, I would love to go to an away game in San Diego or Arizona. My Dolphin history starts with the Jimmy Johnson days, but I love looking at and reading up on all Dolphin history.

awesome man, more dolphins fans joining these forums, welcome!
MDFinFan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone my name is Mark and I'm a Dolphins fan in Cali. I'm excited to be here and be able to talk Dolphins football. I have been a Dolphins fan since I was 6 and am looking forward to this upcoming season.
KlassiK

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MDFinFan wrote:
Hi everyone my name is Mark and I'm a Dolphins fan in Cali. I'm excited to be here and be able to talk Dolphins football. I have been a Dolphins fan since I was 6 and am looking forward to this upcoming season.

Good stuff, nice to see you here.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard fellow Phin fans!

Glad to have ya here! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello fins nation, my name is mark and originally i bled the green and gold.... i bled too much (sick of farve)

looked around and was reincarned to bleed the aqua and orange (loved watching marino) since 97 fins forever!

oh and im the only dolphin fan in WI to my knowlege Laughing
dolphinologist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigmark76 wrote:
hello fins nation, my name is mark and originally i bled the green and gold.... i bled too much (sick of farve)

looked around and was reincarned to bleed the aqua and orange (loved watching marino) since 97 fins forever!

oh and im the only dolphin fan in WI to my knowlege Laughing

welcome

Fellow Posters: I beg that you not misunderstand my level of arrogance. My handle is an implication of Dolphin study not necessarily Dolphin expertise.
Boreas

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Marcelo, I'm from Brazil, currently living in São Paulo. Sorry if my english isn't very good.

I was looking for some place like this forum to talk about Dolphins football with people that really follow the team and football in general, because over here, it's really not very popular to say the least.
It's not even a professional sport. People will think you're cursing them in some foreign language if you say things like "fumble", "clutch" and "Peyton Manning".

Even so I've been following the NFL for some time now, the first time I watched an american football game, Marino was still a Dolphins player and it was because of him that I'd become a Fins fan... It's good to have such an icon like him in your club history. Also I really like the uniforms, differently from the majority of the NFL teams, they don't seem like they are going to war or have a military theme, the all white uniform is pretty cool in my opinion.

But I can't say I'm a hardcore fan or anything, just a casual viewer that enjoys the game as a whole and would like to learn more about it.

So it'll be good to talk with people that actually watch and enjoy football, so I'm looking forward to it.
clevermelvin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome Marcelo i know you will like it here Very Happy
One20Se7en

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Everyone. My name is Chris and I have been a Dolphins fan for about 18 years. I am 25 years old so that should tell you when it all began. I am from MD so I have no idea why I picked the Dolphins so early in life but I stuck with them. I will be attending the Dolphins/Ravens game in about two weeks. This is my first post on here. I have a lot on my mind after yesterdays disappointing loss. Cheers!
keepatyme13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone!
Name's Ryan Kuepper and I got on this website thanks to my friends who are packer fans..(we went to the GB dolphin game and i came out the happy one) but I am from WI but always have been a huge dolphins fan. I am 22 and graduating from college with my bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice and becoming a police officer in the near future! Hope to meet some awesome people on here!
ZenZuki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard Ryan!

The more Fin Fans, the better! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 38 of 41

Jump to: