Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who are you? - Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoJr24

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name Mauricio
Age 22 on the 24th
OccupationBoyfriend(to my girl Jackie for 4 years) , Student at MDC, and Purchasing Director at a nursing home
Location Miami Yeah im a homer Go Heat, Marlins, UM, and Dolphins
Hobbies Fishing, Football, Basketball, Humping, Drinking, Paintball
Music Rap, Rock, Latin

Last edited by MoJr24 on Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cunn88

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ross
fins fan and leafs fan since i can remember...but actually the reason i like the leafs is because of the dolphins...which is because of marino...he was number 13...and i decided that my favorite nhl player also had to wear 13 becuz of marino...i found mats sundin...and the rest is history

ive played hockey since i was 7...but i just pretty much quit last year...played for trenton high school and we won the 2003 michigan high school state championship

i work at wyandotte welding but am going to school for a assoc. in computer info systems and going to prolly work for my uncle in san fran cuz he co-founded a company called finaplex

now that i dont really play hockey ne more i golf with my dad once or twice a week and i ball with the boys once a week prolly.

no kids...girlfriend of 2 years...

old school hardcore rap...if u hear it on MTV i dont listen to it...i listen to the hardcore westcoast [inappropriate/removed] that no ones ever heard of...i also like megadeth...wierd huh...

peace out!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well My name is Donovan Carter I live in Miami Fl and I im 17 years old. Ive been a viking fan ever since I was able to follow football. Mostly because of Cris Carter. (he had the same name as me, and as a kid, I found it amusing.) My favorite college is Florida St. and when I saw Randy there, I became an instant fan. When the Vikings Drafted him, I damn near had a Heart Attack. But now that he's gone, he's still my fav player, but The vikes will always be my team. Go Vikes in 06.

Oh ye Look for me this year at Florida ST. WR! Very Happy

Mossburg wrote:
Adrian is an idiot.
Lord_Roost

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Salutations Reply with quote

So I'm Lakshman Xu. I hate my name because people always ask me where I'm from and I have to tell them that I'M from the U.S., but my mom is from India and my dad is from China. Anyway, I'm 24 years old and I live all over New York City. I actually moved out of my apartment when I was 19 and started an experiment to see how long I could survive living at bus stops. So, I use the computer at my sister's and watch T.V. when she's not home....haha.
eugenebaldy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad all you youngsters are not mentioning how many piercings and tatoos you have... Laughing Laughing

Bum Phillips:"Don Shula can take his'n and beat your'n, and then take your'n and beat his'n"
MacRapalicous8

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eugenebaldy wrote:
I'm glad all you youngsters are not mentioning how many piercings and tatoos you have... Laughing Laughing

LOSER POST!

Mossburg wrote:
Adrian is an idiot.
eugenebaldy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez!...I was just joking around with you...Don't be so sensitive dude.

Bum Phillips:"Don Shula can take his'n and beat your'n, and then take your'n and beat his'n"
sox2004

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul coleman,age35,occupation..stone fabricator/stone mason..married,one kid,house ,motorcycle ,truck and the white picket fence..music..heavy metal..hobbies are snorkling in the carribean,motorcycles,working out,getting tattoos and going to aa meetings..sorry,no joke here,im the real deal..red sox come first,sorry,but ive been a dolphin fan since the 70s..live in ct,wich is the most cofussed state,they live in new england,but love the yankees..wish i could move back to boston Cool
MacRapalicous8

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eugenebaldy wrote:
Geez!...I was just joking around with you...Don't be so sensitive dude.

I know dude, Im kidding Laughing

Mossburg wrote:
Adrian is an idiot.
eugenebaldy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kool. Wink

bismuth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gilbert garcia
in the military currently in iraq
married 2 kids

love football so much, started playing early played a little in college for texas tech(am origanally from elpaso tx) didnt really work out for me though didnt have the grades. joinesd the army been about 4 yrs now i have been married 3and 1/2 yrs and i have been deployed overseas to afghanistan and iraq (twice). umm dont really know what i want to do when i get out of the army was thinking about working for the post office then retireing and becomeing a high school football coach. i get a lot of time to think about that kind of stuff when i am on op guard. right now i hate my life (except my wife and kids) and i really hate this crappy [inappropriate/removed] country but someones gotta do it right? oh yeah and i have been a cowboys fan ever since my parents brain washed me into loveing them Very Happy
frankmoore

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since folks have identified themselves, does anyone care if I call you by your first name? Personally, it's my preference to call someone Mark not IrishDolfan (just to use an example).
FF Member #1031
Mercury22

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank, feel free to call me Ted, Merc, Mercury22, Buddy, or even Jerk, I'll answer to anything, especially if we are discussing the Dolphins.

Laughing
IrishDolfan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its cool with me Frank, work away.

Mark.
FF member #1205

Profanity is the one language known by all programmers!
TRUDONDADAH

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name and Age: Matthew Wright, 26
Hobbies; WATCHING MY TEAMS
Music: Reggae

Since coming from Jamaica I lived in Miami for a while and the first time I played football I loved it so I had to love the best team THE DOLPHINS that was 21yrs ago. Still love them but with ''WANNY'' almost got seperated now that Saban is here were on a second honeymoon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 2 of 41

Jump to: