You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Eagles Forum - New Posters Introduce Yourself Here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 88, 89, 90  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Word_is_Bond

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eaglesfan536890 wrote:
Hey, my name is Jon, I'm only 14 years old, one of the "young guns" on the site. Wink I've been an eagles fan for about 3 years now, my favorite player used to be Owens. Confused Now, my favorite player is Jon Runyan, because he is just nasty, and he went to Michigan, my favorite college team. I also like Dawkins and Westbrook, and obviously every other player on the Eagles. those are just my favorites. I also like baseball, basketball and hockey, and my favorite teams are the Yankees, Knicks ( Evil or Very Mad ) and Flyers, and in college football, Michigan, as I said and Rutgers in college b-ball, UNC! Very Happy I live in Bricktown, New Jersey, which is right by the Jersey Shore, I live with my mother and little brother, my older brother is currently deployed in iraq, he is 20 years old, and my dad lives in the next town, I see him about every weekend. My dream is to go to Rutgers, and become a Sports Analyst, or something of that nature. As you can see, I love spending time on the site. Wink

I was so kool. omg

WiB's 2015 NFL Preview
Lurkin' FF since '07
Follow me on Twitter @JonValencia_WiB
TheRealMcCoy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Word_is_Bond wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:
Hey, my name is Jon, I'm only 14 years old, one of the "young guns" on the site. Wink I've been an eagles fan for about 3 years now, my favorite player used to be Owens. Confused Now, my favorite player is Jon Runyan, because he is just nasty, and he went to Michigan, my favorite college team. I also like Dawkins and Westbrook, and obviously every other player on the Eagles. those are just my favorites. I also like baseball, basketball and hockey, and my favorite teams are the Yankees, Knicks ( Evil or Very Mad ) and Flyers, and in college football, Michigan, as I said and Rutgers in college b-ball, UNC! Very Happy I live in Bricktown, New Jersey, which is right by the Jersey Shore, I live with my mother and little brother, my older brother is currently deployed in iraq, he is 20 years old, and my dad lives in the next town, I see him about every weekend. My dream is to go to Rutgers, and become a Sports Analyst, or something of that nature. As you can see, I love spending time on the site. Wink

I was so kool. omg

You think you used enough commas?
Word_is_Bond

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheRealMcCoy wrote:
Word_is_Bond wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:

I was so kool. omg

You think you used enough commas?

Or enough emoticons? Thank god emojis weren't around back then - people would hate texting me.

WiB's 2015 NFL Preview
Lurkin' FF since '07
Phire

Location: #FSU #2012 Eagles HoF #2012 Gold Standard #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY #DERWIN
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you end up going to Rutgers?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want to officially be welcomed on here by the internet Bird Gang. PA born & Former ST. LOUIS Rams fan here, went through their garbage ride with them the past 15 years. When they abandon the city of St. Louis I couldn't stick with such a pos organization who moved to an even bigger pos city.

Flashback: I took a trip out to Fargo before Carson was the starter out there and long story short, Carson Wentz and I are eskimo brothers.

So being the loyal brother I am I told myself heading into last year whatever team he went to would be my new squad. The rest is history. I went through the ride with you last year and I am going to be here when we finally win the big one.

E-A-G-L-E-S
Hammertime52

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelerRam wrote:
Want to officially be welcomed on here by the internet Bird Gang. PA born & Former ST. LOUIS Rams fan here, went through their garbage ride with them the past 15 years. When they abandon the city of St. Louis I couldn't stick with such a pos organization who moved to an even bigger pos city.

Flashback: I took a trip out to Fargo before Carson was the starter out there and long story short, Carson Wentz and I are eskimo brothers.

So being the loyal brother I am I told myself heading into last year whatever team he went to would be my new squad. The rest is history. I went through the ride with you last year and I am going to be here when we finally win the big one.

E-A-G-L-E-S

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammertime52 wrote:
SteelerRam wrote:

E-A-G-L-E-S

The EBDBBNB?

BIRD WATCH: "WR" Nelson Agholor //36 REC//365 YARDS//2 TDS//2 stone hands//1 crippling boneheaded pentaly//1 deactivation//1 tremendous waste of a pick
Word_is_Bond

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Did you end up going to Rutgers?

Helll nah, I wish. Ended up going to community college for about 3 semesters, didn't do so hot. Wound up enlisting in the Army - only 4 months left and I'm a free man!

WiB's 2015 NFL Preview
Lurkin' FF since '07
MGoBlue

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New poster. Long time lurker.

Grew up in PA and then moved to MI.

Big Philly sports fan on top of being a Michigan fan (obviously).

Location: #FSU #2012 Eagles HoF #2012 Gold Standard #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY #DERWIN
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MGoBlue wrote:

How bout that Orange Bowl???

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
MGoBlue wrote:

Sad

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelerRam wrote:

E-A-G-L-E-S

But why SteelerRam and not EagleRam though.... Confused Confused Question

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:
This is the eagles we are talking about here. This will all blow up in our faces not work.

Source: experience.
Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MGoBlue wrote:
Phire wrote:
MGoBlue wrote:

Sad

Dammit Phire, Now you're making me cranky we didn't get Dalvin again.

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:
This is the eagles we are talking about here. This will all blow up in our faces not work.

Source: experience.
Nabbs4u

Location: 1st Ballot Eagles HOF 3x Gold Standard 09' /10 '/11' 2X ENBD/Pick em Winner Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
SteelerRam wrote:

E-A-G-L-E-S

But why SteelerRam and not EagleRam though.... Confused Confused Question

He joined 6 years ago. Have to change his name. Which he Should. Cool

2017 Bird Watch: QB Carson Wentz: Att// Comp // Yds// TD// INT// Rush/
Hammertime52

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelerRam do you bro, dont get bullied into changing your name. As far as Im concerned you could be walking around the Eagles forum like this with your eskimo brother trump card.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 88, 89, 90  Next
Page 89 of 90

Jump to: