Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Eagles Forum - New Posters Introduce Yourself Here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeattleSkin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins fan but placing an intro here so you know who to blame:

Name is, John and live in Everett, WA a bit North of Seattle (not a Seahawks fan) and have been working for AMTRAK as an Electrician however at the moment I am taking a sabbatical. Been a Redskin fan since I lived in DC and started watching when I was about 10 or so. Makes that about 50 years now. Don't follow any other sports - a man's got to know his limitations. Football is what I know (or pretend to know) and like.

Other interests - music mostly. Bought my Jazz bass new almost 40 years ago so been at it awhile. And some photography but haven't done much there in awhile.
Looking forward to - going to London this year and catching the Skins game there

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EagleDeegle wrote:
Don't think I ever posted in this jawn. I was just scrolling through the first couple of pages, noticing how freaking young everyone was when we first started this page.

yeah I have been here so long i joined before the eagles were in their last superbowl.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Anna Kendricks are always nice.
Phire

Location: #FSU #2012 Eagles HoF #2012 Gold Standard #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeattleSkin wrote:

Name is, John and live in Everett, WA a bit North of Seattle (not a Seahawks fan) and have been working for AMTRAK as an Electrician however at the moment I am taking a sabbatical. Been a Redskin fan since I lived in DC and started watching when I was about 10 or so. Makes that about 50 years now. Don't follow any other sports - a man's got to know his limitations. Football is what I know (or pretend to know) and like.

Other interests - music mostly. Bought my Jazz bass new almost 40 years ago so been at it awhile. And some photography but haven't done much there in awhile.
Looking forward to - going to London this year and catching the Skins game there

What's up man. Looking forward to your Redskins perspective in the NFCE thread. Just don't disparage Dak in there. Laughing Cool

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
SeattleSkin wrote:

What's up man. Looking forward to your Redskins perspective in the NFCE thread. Just don't disparage Dak in there. Laughing Cool

2007? Man, you've been here a long time!

Thanx for the welcome. I like to check out the opponent of the week (NFC East more often) and see what the squak is. Most times I just read through but occasionally the fog clears enough to add something... Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably should've done this last week when I first signed up. I'm Joe, Eagles fan from South Jersey, spent the last two years toiling in Upstate NY growing grass. I specialize in turf and beer, and sports.
Nabbs4u

Location: 1st Ballot Eagles HOF 3x Gold Standard 09' /10 '/11' 2X ENBD/Pick em Winner Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
Probably should've done this last week when I first signed up. I'm Joe, Eagles fan from South Jersey, spent the last two years toiling in Upstate NY growing grass. I specialize in turf and beer, and sports.

Welcome you fit two of the criteria for this forum already. Glad to have ya.

Bird Watch: TE Zach Ertz: 14Gm/ 106Tgt //78 Rec//812 Yds//4 TD//10.5 Y/R

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88
Page 88 of 88

Jump to: