You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Eagles Forum - New Posters Introduce Yourself Here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89, 90  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeattleSkin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins fan but placing an intro here so you know who to blame:

Name is, John and live in Everett, WA a bit North of Seattle (not a Seahawks fan) and have been working for AMTRAK as an Electrician however at the moment I am taking a sabbatical. Been a Redskin fan since I lived in DC and started watching when I was about 10 or so. Makes that about 50 years now. Don't follow any other sports - a man's got to know his limitations. Football is what I know (or pretend to know) and like.

Other interests - music mostly. Bought my Jazz bass new almost 40 years ago so been at it awhile. And some photography but haven't done much there in awhile.
Looking forward to - going to London this year and catching the Skins game there

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EagleDeegle wrote:
Don't think I ever posted in this jawn. I was just scrolling through the first couple of pages, noticing how freaking young everyone was when we first started this page.

yeah I have been here so long i joined before the eagles were in their last superbowl.
Phire

Location: #FSU #2012 Eagles HoF #2012 Gold Standard #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY #DERWIN
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeattleSkin wrote:

Name is, John and live in Everett, WA a bit North of Seattle (not a Seahawks fan) and have been working for AMTRAK as an Electrician however at the moment I am taking a sabbatical. Been a Redskin fan since I lived in DC and started watching when I was about 10 or so. Makes that about 50 years now. Don't follow any other sports - a man's got to know his limitations. Football is what I know (or pretend to know) and like.

Other interests - music mostly. Bought my Jazz bass new almost 40 years ago so been at it awhile. And some photography but haven't done much there in awhile.
Looking forward to - going to London this year and catching the Skins game there

What's up man. Looking forward to your Redskins perspective in the NFCE thread. Just don't disparage Dak in there. Laughing Cool

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
SeattleSkin wrote:

What's up man. Looking forward to your Redskins perspective in the NFCE thread. Just don't disparage Dak in there. Laughing Cool

2007? Man, you've been here a long time!

Thanx for the welcome. I like to check out the opponent of the week (NFC East more often) and see what the squak is. Most times I just read through but occasionally the fog clears enough to add something... Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably should've done this last week when I first signed up. I'm Joe, Eagles fan from South Jersey, spent the last two years toiling in Upstate NY growing grass. I specialize in turf and beer, and sports.
Nabbs4u

Location: 1st Ballot Eagles HOF 3x Gold Standard 09' /10 '/11' 2X ENBD/Pick em Winner Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
Probably should've done this last week when I first signed up. I'm Joe, Eagles fan from South Jersey, spent the last two years toiling in Upstate NY growing grass. I specialize in turf and beer, and sports.

Welcome you fit two of the criteria for this forum already. Glad to have ya.

2017 Bird Watch: QB Carson Wentz: Att// Comp // Yds// TD// INT// Rush/
AustrianEagle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all, Smile

My name is Christian and I am from Austria (Europe) and iīm 21 yo. Have been reading here for over a year now so i decided to sign up. I will probably not be the most active poster but if i have to say something i will share my thoughts.

But why is a kid from Austria an Eagles fan and not on any bandwagon like most European Footballfans? Funny story, when I was very young, probably 8 yo i saw this movie on German TV: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Garbage_Picking_Field_Goal_Kicking_Philadelphia_Phenomenon Then I looked it up if this Eagles are a real team or if the were made up and so i started to look for the results every week for a few years until I was old enough to stay up late on sundays to watch football on Austrian and German TV. And not for one moment i thought about rooting for another team! Unfortunately i have never been to the usa yet so i have not watched a game, but i definately wanna watch an eagles home game in the next years!

My football knowledge is improvable (havenīt watched a lot of college football yet). And please be aware that English is not my first language, so i will write terrible sentences from time to time. Very Happy

other sports i watch are soccer and darts (both i also play active).

I think thatīs it, if you want to know more you can ask me anything.
Bye
Nabbs4u

Location: 1st Ballot Eagles HOF 3x Gold Standard 09' /10 '/11' 2X ENBD/Pick em Winner Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Asylum AustrianEagle. You picked a good time to join with FA and the Draft coming in the next few months. Enjoy!

2017 Bird Watch: QB Carson Wentz: Att// Comp // Yds// TD// INT// Rush/
babyatemydingo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AustrianEagle wrote:
Hi all, Smile

My name is Christian and I am from Austria (Europe) and iīm 21 yo. Have been reading here for over a year now so i decided to sign up. I will probably not be the most active poster but if i have to say something i will share my thoughts.

But why is a kid from Austria an Eagles fan and not on any bandwagon like most European Footballfans? Funny story, when I was very young, probably 8 yo i saw this movie on German TV: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Garbage_Picking_Field_Goal_Kicking_Philadelphia_Phenomenon Then I looked it up if this Eagles are a real team or if the were made up and so i started to look for the results every week for a few years until I was old enough to stay up late on sundays to watch football on Austrian and German TV. And not for one moment i thought about rooting for another team! Unfortunately i have never been to the usa yet so i have not watched a game, but i definately wanna watch an eagles home game in the next years!

My football knowledge is improvable (havenīt watched a lot of college football yet). And please be aware that English is not my first language, so i will write terrible sentences from time to time. Very Happy

Bye

That's the first I've heard of that movie making someone an Eagles fan.
It has caused people not to be Eagles fans, give up being an Eagles fan, quit cinema, poke out their own eyes, join Al Qaeda and knowingly inject themselves with Ebola ..... but never become an Eagles fan.
Either way, welcome aboard.

Also, there was an Austrian exchange student in my school when I was in 5th grade.
We all had to learn a song for this big Austrian day festival.
I'd like to know the name of the song if you know it.

I do not know how anything is spelled so I am going to write it phonetically:

"Ha-ti-di, ha-ti-di, ha-ti-di, a dularia..."

To the best of my recollection it went on like that.
I don't remember much more.
Any idea?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyatemydingo wrote:
AustrianEagle wrote:
Hi all, Smile

Bye

That's the first I've heard of that movie making someone an Eagles fan.
It has caused people not to be Eagles fans, give up being an Eagles fan, quit cinema, poke out their own eyes, join Al Qaeda and knowingly inject themselves with Ebola ..... but never become an Eagles fan.
Either way, welcome aboard.

Also, there was an Austrian exchange student in my school when I was in 5th grade.
We all had to learn a song for this big Austrian day festival.
I'd like to know the name of the song if you know it.

I do not know how anything is spelled so I am going to write it phonetically:

"Ha-ti-di, ha-ti-di, ha-ti-di, a dularia..."

To the best of my recollection it went on like that.
I don't remember much more.
Any idea?

in my defense, i was very young and i can't remember much of the movie Very Happy

i am sorry, i have no idea which song this could be Wink
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AustrianEagle wrote:
Hi all, Smile

Bye

I was at a bar late once and for some odd reason they were showing darts on t.v. I had no idea what was going on but still was rather a good watch.
EaglesPeteC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AustrianEagle wrote:
Hi all, Smile

Bye

Most people here speak English as a first language and write terrible sentences, so you'll fit in fine.

BIRD WATCH: "WR" Nelson Agholor //36 REC//365 YARDS//2 TDS//2 stone hands//1 crippling boneheaded pentaly//1 deactivation//1 tremendous waste of a pick

Last edited by EaglesPeteC on Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hammertime52

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its so cool knowing Arnold Schwarzenegger is an Eagles fan, welcome man.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name is john, from newark de

Been looking for a good forum to stay on top of all the eagles news and found this place to be a great source so i decided to sign up.

25 years old and a plumber
oland11

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KelMitchell wrote:
Name is john, from newark de

Been looking for a good forum to stay on top of all the eagles news and found this place to be a great source so i decided to sign up.

25 years old and a plumber

Dude this forum is nothing but fake news.

Chip Kelly on Sam Bradford: "We didnt bring in Sam to be a trade chip, Im the only Chip here"
vinniepaz wrote:
LOL roll is going off. I love you draft day

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89, 90  Next
Page 88 of 90

Jump to: