Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Eagles Forum - New Posters Introduce Yourself Here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 82, 83, 84  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MRdotGuez

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I Bleed Green"

^^^thought that would make a really good first post....
Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MRdotGuez wrote:
"I Bleed Green"

Works for me. Welcome to the Forum. Feel free to come by the Pick-em contest ,read the rules and join. You're only a week/25pts in the hole.

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 7 Gm/ 39 Rec/ 632 Yds/ 6 TD/ 16.2 YPC/
MRdotGuez

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Works for me. Welcome to the Forum. Feel free to come by the Pick-em contest ,read the rules and join. You're only a week/25pts in the hole.

thank you much......

...let's hope I can comeback a bit stronger than the Axe man did a few yrs back....
Phire

Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MRdotGuez wrote:
"I Bleed Green"

Welcome aboard brother.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
cody513

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everybody, I'm trying to find a team I can really cling too. Have followed the Bears a bit but I just don't really feel it with them, tried to be a fan of them for the sake of them being close but it hasn't really worked. Trying to cling to the Eagles if I can, been following a few different teams a bit. Anyway I could get the rundown on the team/players. Who are some of the key pieces?
AZ_Eaglesfan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cody513 wrote:
Hey everybody, I'm trying to find a team I can really cling too. Have followed the Bears a bit but I just don't really feel it with them, tried to be a fan of them for the sake of them being close but it hasn't really worked. Trying to cling to the Eagles if I can, been following a few different teams a bit. Anyway I could get the rundown on the team/players. Who are some of the key pieces?

Well if you want to be a fan of the most gloriously epic football team in the history of all football teams, then you should absolutely become an Eagles fan. We are owned by the great Jeffrey Lurie, Managed by the young gun Howie Roseman, and coached by the guru Chip Kelly.

We just put a beating on the worst football team in the history of football teams today. The Giants suck.

Our key players are studs like Lesean McCoy, DeSean Jackson, Fletcher Cox, Trent Cole and many more. We currently have a polarizing figure at the QB position in Mike Vick, you either love him or you hate him. Our defense blows but only because we like it that way. Our offense is explosive and fun to watch.

Finally, our fanbase is the most passionate fan base in the NFL, and we let our team know how we feel about that them, but at the end of the day we love them more then our own family.

Become an Eagles fan! There is no better way to torture yourself!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZ_Eaglesfan wrote:
cody513 wrote:

Well if you want to be a fan of the most gloriously epic football team in the history of all football teams, then you should absolutely become an Eagles fan. We are owned by the great Jeffrey Lurie, Managed by the young gun Howie Roseman, and coached by the guru Chip Kelly.

We just put a beating on the worst football team in the history of football teams today. The Giants suck.

Our key players are studs like Lesean McCoy, DeSean Jackson, Fletcher Cox, Trent Cole and many more. We currently have a polarizing figure at the QB position in Mike Vick, you either love him or you hate him. Our defense blows but only because we like it that way. Our offense is explosive and fun to watch.

Finally, our fanbase is the most passionate fan base in the NFL, and we let our team know how we feel about that them, but at the end of the day we love them more then our own family.

Become an Eagles fan! There is no better way to torture yourself!

Haha, thanks for the rundown. Any other opinions out there on some players? I see your from Arizona, is it tough at all being so far away from the team?
Phire

Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cody listen to me and listen well.
Watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddTacY83qBk

Need I say more? Now's the perfect time to become an Eagles fan. First off, we're a team that has never won the Super Bowl. Why is that a positive? Because isn't winning it for the first time so much sweeter and memorable than say... a fourth, a fifth, or a sixth?

We're a great fan base. We have international appeal. We have the 'Seans (LeSean and DeSean) and are a young team. We have a new head coach this year. This is a good time to join the train.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
cody513

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Cody listen to me and listen well.
Watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddTacY83qBk

Need I say more? Now's the perfect time to become an Eagles fan. First off, we're a team that has never won the Super Bowl. Why is that a positive? Because isn't winning it for the first time so much sweeter and memorable than say... a fourth, a fifth, or a sixth?

We're a great fan base. We have international appeal. We have the 'Seans (LeSean and DeSean) and are a young team. We have a new head coach this year. This is a good time to join the train.

Great vid, I remember that lol.

That is actually a big positive for them for sure. Definitely more appealing to follow a team that hasn't won one.
Blahman88

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex Henery is out best player, unbelievable ability for realz.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:

First name greatest last name henery.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:

First name greatest last name henery.

Isn't Henery a sort of beer?

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Daimonas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coming out of my lurking shed.

Currently at the unripened age of 18, been an eagles fan for about nine years in hostile Dallas (gross) territory.

With that out of the way, you think we can find a QB that won't get injured after five plays on craigslist or something?
Phire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daimonas wrote:

Currently at the unripened age of 18, been an eagles fan for about nine years in hostile Dallas (gross) territory.

With that out of the way, you think we can find a QB that won't get injured after five plays on craigslist or something?

Welcome Daimonas, hope you stick around!
The Craigslist idea won't work, where do you think we got our current QBs from???

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daimonas wrote:

An Eagles fan in Texas? #respect

Welcome Daimonas.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 77 of 84

Jump to: