Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Answer to Freddy T's injury

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jagz4life

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: The Answer to Freddy T's injury Reply with quote

"Vic"(I'm sure we all know Vic from Jaguars.com) said that if we sign or trade for a veteran back... push the panic button. However, if we haven't done it by training camp, don't worry Freddy T will be ready.

What do you guys think is going to happen? Will Freddy be at camp? Or will we have a new vet on the team?
jagsfan18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to think that fred taylor will be ready but I don't think that is going to happen. I would look for us to get a vet running back, but when taylor would become healthy would take the role of backup. we could get perhaps travis henry, eddie george, william green (doubt it), or maybe even a retired back already like terrel davis (I doubt it also). other than henry and george I dobt that we would get anyone else. What do you guys think.

GO JAGS Very Happy
jagz4life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm not too sure about George. I think we'd go for Henry first, but right now it seems like Buffalo's asking price is a little high. I'm interested, and a little scared to see how this works out
jags28

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you ask me I think Fred will be fit for training camp as if he wasn't there would be alot more speculation involing the Jags and other RB's.

Thanks to BillyShears for the sig
jagz4life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not yet there wouldnt be... he is still rehabing and we are evaluating his injury to see if it is necessary to go in that direction and persue other halfbacks.
ChrisBrown

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vic is a little late on this one any non Jaguar fan could read between the lines in all the [inappropriate/removed] the Jags Front Office has put out the past month . I dont blame them since they would have no leverage in a trade if it got out FRED T had worse Knee problems . With Fred Taylor the Jags are a Wild Card team this year without him and say they dont trade for a veteran Running Back and just sign one or use Backups well then the Jags will be in the run for the basement of the Division with the Titans. Out of all the Running Backs out there i would say they would be better off going after EDGE he suits the Jags OFF perfect and would love to be in the Florida area again making him easier to sign then S.Alexander who from what i hear is wanting to be paid LT money plus .

I am a JAX resident and I would hate to see Fred Taylor miss this year i have loved seeing him play he is what makes everything work for the Jaguars
jagz4life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would Indy trade Edge to a team within their division?
ChrisBrown

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagz4life wrote:
Why would Indy trade Edge to a team within their division?

Why wouldnt they a high Draft pick can make teams do anything when they are going to lose him next year because they cannot afford to Franchise him
jagz4life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why wouldnt they?

I just told you.. because the Jags are in their division

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: