Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DAMN Leinart!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
supratony

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: DAMN Leinart!!! Reply with quote

damnit.... y the hell leinart stay??..... well i'm a ucla guy so ya'll can see y i dont wanna see him come back.... so i hope that leinart gets hurt next yr.... ya thats damn right i could care less if he has a nfl career now.... i hope he gets hurt.... but the other thing is that this totally screws us cause without leinart in the draft the likelihood of mike williams, dj, or alex barron fall'n is slim to none.... n with leinart... slim went back to school..... so now..... what the hell..... o well i guess we just gonna see then how the combines turn out...
pigfuggah

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

with that being said, any chance of getting your first 2 picks for the #2 pick???
CalKiper the III

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to look at things in more of a glass half full sorta way. That's true that everbody moves up a slot, but at the same time without Leinart if the darft the demand for QB's gets even greater. Meaning two things both of them good. One, that gives us less of a chance in resigning Brees to his absurd requests. Also if we were to trade him, teams would have to outbid eachothers leaving us with better returns.
CalKiper the III

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, Supratony, you're a pathetic man to wish injury upon another for the sake of your home team and a draft spot.
traderivers2005

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What absurd requests from Brees? The guy leads the Bolts to the playoffs for the first time in 10 years, goes to the Pro Bowl and asks for a long term contract and this is an absurd request?

Don't see it that way. In fact, it sounds quite reasonable to me.
SDChargers

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

traderivers2005 wrote:
What absurd requests from Brees? The guy leads the Bolts to the playoffs for the first time in 10 years, goes to the Pro Bowl and asks for a long term contract and this is an absurd request?

Don't see it that way. In fact, it sounds quite reasonable to me.

Seriosuly, Eli manning didnt want tobe here, and Rivers held out, but we got a guy who wants to play his whole career in San Diego. Probably being in the same draft as LT he made a good friend asnd it happens to be the best RB in the NFL.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: