Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A REAL Raider fan puttingthosebroncochargercowboyfanstoshame
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
2TP3


Joined: 23 Nov 2004
Posts: 492
Location: KCMO home of the Chiefs
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raider Mike 47 wrote:
The Chiefs had no D this year.....our WRs are better than yours....Kerry Collins had something like 800 yards and 7 Tds in his 2 games against you...so trust me, you need to fix that....and woodson is getting traded for draft picks.

Woodson is a free agent,and even if you franchise him and traded him nobody will give up more than a 4th round pick for an overrated player with an attitude problem, the Raiders would get more for Buchanon...which by the way realizes how bad the situation is in Oakland that he wants out. I can consider Tony G a WR, hes almost as fast as most WRs in the league and Eddie Kennison had a career year this year. I wasnt disagreeing with the fact that Chiefs D sucks I was just saying even with a bad D, Chiefs are 10 times better than the Raiders.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
TheNextStep


Joined: 19 Oct 2004
Posts: 98
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

makaveli wrote:
u have no life...how old r u...cowboys are better....ask anybody...go ahead...as for the drug habilitation thing...iono...may'b u should because ur the one going getting empathetic...not me....(oh my god LOL)

why r u ev'n talk'n 'bout the cowboys ne way???


Am I the only one who recognizes the hilarity of this post?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wpbsball12


Joined: 17 Nov 2004
Posts: 531
Location: Alexandria VA
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Raiders are the coolest team. Cowboys suck and are stupid for keeping Testaverde. Chiefs will never win until they get a D. Chargers are some chokers and no one likes them. Broncos lost to the Raiders in the snow in Denver thanks to Ronald Curry being GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TheNextStep


Joined: 19 Oct 2004
Posts: 98
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2TP3 wrote:
Woodson is a free agent,and even if you franchise him and traded him nobody will give up more than a 4th round pick for an overrated player with an attitude problem


I know that sometimes rivals to talk trash but, please, can we not be completely stupid when we do it? Nobody would give more than a 4th rounder? He's overrated?

Fact: If the Chiefs signed Woodson, he would instantly be the #1 defensive back on your team. Go ahead and try to deny it..

Quote:
the Raiders would get more for Buchanon...which by the way realizes how bad the situation is in Oakland that he wants out.


First off, you're smoking crack if you think that the Raiders could get more for Buchanon than they would be able to get for Woodson. Secondly, Buchanon is the only player on the team who has said he wants out. Bobby Hamilton? Wants to come back. Jerry Porter? Wants to come back. Charles Woodson? Wants to come back. Zack Crockett? Wants to come back. Frank Middleton? Wants to come back. Warren Sapp? Wants to come back.

Quote:
I can consider Tony G a WR, hes almost as fast as most WRs in the league


No, he is not. Tony Gonzalez is the best tight end in the game... but he is not almost as fast as most WRs in the league. Again, this is just stupid. The reason that Tony Gonzalez presents a matchup problem for defenses is because he's faster than most linebackers (not WRs), bigger than most defensive backs, and has good hands. Tony Gonzalez is so freakin' good that you don't even HAVE to make up sh*t about him... and yet you did...

Quote:
and Eddie Kennison had a career year this year.


You expect him to repeat it next year? We're not talking about an emerging talent here. Kennison is what he is at this point.

Quote:
I wasnt disagreeing with the fact that Chiefs D sucks I was just saying even with a bad D, Chiefs are 10 times better than the Raiders.


In that case, our last game should have been Chiefs: 100, Raiders: 10, right?

Seriously, kid, if this is the best you can bring it is probably best if you stay quiet and let the grown ups talk uninterrupted.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shadow walker


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 11859
Location: Virginia Beach
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it doesnt excuse the fact that u guys got beat by a team that has no defense......lol...
_________________

one of the great ones on this site
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheNextStep


Joined: 19 Oct 2004
Posts: 98
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

makaveli wrote:
it doesnt excuse the fact that u guys got beat by a team that has no defense......lol...


True... but then again, considering that the Chiefs were considered Super Bowl favorites at the beginning of the season and finished with a 7-9 record, I'm sure you can appreciate how hysterical it is for KC fans to start getting all lippy now. Frankly, it sounds like somebody's got a little sand-in-the-vagina to be getting all catty about it at this point...

Its like one guy saying to another, "My girlfriend weighs 300lbs, but your girlfriend weighs 310lbs! Ha ha ha!"

Question: Who cares?
Answer: Nobody.... 'cause at the end of the day, they're BOTH banging fat chicks.

End of story.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raider Mike 47


Joined: 13 Jan 2005
Posts: 28
Location: ct
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU the next step.......FINALLY somebody can see that these guys have no clue what they are talking about....

WOODSON IS A FIRST AND SECOND ROUND PICK

BUCHANON IS A 4th ROUND PICK BUT WE PROBABLY WONT EVEN TRADE HIM BECAUSE HE ISNT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE DEMANDING TRADES

COWBOYS FAN AND CHIEFS FAN.....JUST READ NEXT STEPS POSTS AND LEEAVE THE TALKING TO THE GROWN_UPS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
2TP3


Joined: 23 Nov 2004
Posts: 492
Location: KCMO home of the Chiefs
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raider Mike 47 wrote:
THANK YOU the next step.......FINALLY somebody can see that these guys have no clue what they are talking about....

WOODSON IS A FIRST AND SECOND ROUND PICK

BUCHANON IS A 4th ROUND PICK BUT WE PROBABLY WONT EVEN TRADE HIM BECAUSE HE ISNT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE DEMANDING TRADES

COWBOYS FAN AND CHIEFS FAN.....JUST READ NEXT STEPS POSTS AND LEEAVE THE TALKING TO THE GROWN_UPS

Grown ups...Is that what these pre-teens are calling themselvs these days?. thenextstep just doesnt want to believe that his team sucks, I dont say this just because im a Chiefs fan, I truly beleive the Raiders suck. and thenextstep its more like im bangin the chick that 5'10" 140lbs and your bangin the chick thats 4'10" 150lbs, that would be a better analogy. You have got to be kidding me if you think Woodson is worth a 1st and a 2nd...your trippin. He is severly overrated, injury prone and he has an attitude problem...sounds like Randy Moss the only differnce is that Moss isnt overrated. I always thought Broncos fans were the biggest deuchbags but you Raiders fans have swayed me to believe Raiders fans are bigger deuchbags. Whatch out next year the Oakland Deuchbags are going for a 6-10 season.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Raider Mike 47


Joined: 13 Jan 2005
Posts: 28
Location: ct
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2tp....you must have down syndrome....the chiefs are just as bad, and if youre going to say charles woodson is no good then I dont want to hear about one single player on your defense because he would instantly be the best player on it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
TheNextStep


Joined: 19 Oct 2004
Posts: 98
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2TP3 wrote:
Grown ups...Is that what these pre-teens are calling themselvs these days?. thenextstep just doesnt want to believe that his team sucks, I dont say this just because im a Chiefs fan, I truly beleive the Raiders suck.


At which point, exactly, did I say, "My team didn't suck?"

They did. 5-11 proves that pretty conclusively. My point was that your team sucks just as bad - even more, if you take into account the expectations that the Chiefs had this year - and yet you're over here puffing out your chest as if you had some room to talk sh**. Fact is, you don't. Sit the f*** down.

Quote:
and thenextstep its more like im bangin the chick that 5'10" 140lbs and your bangin the chick thats 4'10" 150lbs, that would be a better analogy.


If you're going to try to talk sh**, at least try to bring something creative to the table, okay? Don't just regurgitate something I said in a different form. What you did shows nothing more than a lack of wit.

For the record, however, I never said that you were banging anybody. In my analogy, I spoke of two fictitious "friends" talking to each other. I didn't say a damned thing about you... something that a man with a modicum of intellect and reading comprehension would have understood.

Quote:
You have got to be kidding me if you think Woodson is worth a 1st and a 2nd...your trippin.


Please show me where I said that Woodson was worth a 1st and a 2nd. Go ahead and see if you can find it. You won't find it because I didn't say it. What I said was that (a) you're stupid if you think that Woodson's top trade value is a 4th round pick and (b) Woodson's trade value is greater than Philip Buchanon's trade value.

Instead of making sh*t up, why don't you just try arguing against what I've actually written?

Quote:
He is severly overrated, injury prone and he has an attitude problem...sounds like Randy Moss the only differnce is that Moss isnt overrated.


Question: If Charles Woodson is overrated and Randy Moss isn't overrated, why is it that Charles Woodson owns Randy Moss? Go look at the numbers when these two have gone head-to-head.

Quote:
I always thought Broncos fans were the biggest deuchbags but you Raiders fans have swayed me to believe Raiders fans are bigger deuchbags.


First off, insulting somebody loses its affect when you don't know how to spell the insult you're trying to throw. Secondly, do you really think I give a rat's a$$ what you think of me? Third, when you come into somebody else's forum talking nothing but trash, you're an idiot if you think you're going to be received well. Fourth, and finally, the only reason you think that Raider and Bronco fans are "deuchbags" [sic] is because you haven't looked in a mirror lately.

Quote:
Whatch out next year the Oakland Deuchbags are going for a 6-10 season.


They might, they might not... but whatever they do, you'll still be an idiot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shadow walker


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 11859
Location: Virginia Beach
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good come back????....LOL!!!!
_________________

one of the great ones on this site
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheNextStep


Joined: 19 Oct 2004
Posts: 98
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

makaveli wrote:
good come back????....LOL!!!!


You, sir, are too stupid to live. What the f*** are you babbling about now?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shadow walker


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 11859
Location: Virginia Beach
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohh man c'mon....LOL!!!! ooooooooooo!!!!
_________________

one of the great ones on this site
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raider Mike 47


Joined: 13 Jan 2005
Posts: 28
Location: ct
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

makavelli, nothing you say makes any sense at all
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
shadow walker


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 11859
Location: Virginia Beach
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great comback.....LOL!!!!!
_________________

one of the great ones on this site
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group