Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A REAL Raider fan puttingthosebroncochargercowboyfanstoshame
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raider Mike 47

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: A REAL Raider fan puttingthosebroncochargercowboyfanstoshame Reply with quote

First let me just say that Im sorry my first post on this board has to put these rediculous fans in thier place.

With that said Ive been a devoted Raider fan for my entire life and this season was about as low as they can get (with last year being the only thing lower).

However, I come on this site and look at the Raiders room and I have to read about Broncos, Chargers and Cowboys fans. Now lets take this one step at a time...

BRONCO FAN It was very obvious to me all season long that your team was over-rated because EVEN WE beat you!! As long as you have Jake Plummer, you will never win anything...i promise....just like as long as we have kerry collins we will never win anything (although you made him look like Peyton Manning when we played you in Denver). Speaking of Peyton Manning, I dont know if you caught the gae last week, but if you dont want to listen to me that the broncos are over-rated...go ask him. I was suprised about one thing with the Broncos however....and that is how bad Champ Bailey played this year...so my advice is to hold on to those John Elway memories because those times are NOT coming back anytime soon.

CHARGER FAN First of all, there is no such thing as a Charger fan..When we play there, I only see Raider fans! On top of that, you were better than us for 1 year!!!! Dont get carried away!! Win at least 1 super bowl before you say anything about the Raiders...or lets comprimise...you can say something when you beat ANY TEAM WITH A WINNING RECORD OTHER THAN THE OVER-RATED BRONCOS!!! Who else did you beat with a winning record this year? I know you didnt beat the Jets last week???

COWBOYS FAN Ok this one I dont understand at all, because we arent division rivals or anything....so Ill go easy on you..Yes, you have more super bowl championships than us and yes...you tricked the world into thinking Norv Turner would make a great head coach...but lets be serious...The cowboys were no better than the Raiders this year...and you better hope Vinny decides to retire because hes been over-rated for about 5 years now....just like his buddy Keyshawn

Now....you guys can come and trash talk all you want in response to this...but I provided you with the facts....and....quite frankly...to dispute it would make you look as ridiculous as handing the ball of to Amos Zeroue 15 times a game... Laughing
shadow walker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actuall vinny and keyshawn helped alot..and got us through tight games..with with julius jones....that helped us out even more...vinny still got it as does keyshawn....

now the reason why we did better was because of the record and that shows with the draft U GUYS ARE HIGHER THAN US DUH?...and its a shame to see u guys spend money on dissappointments like sapp rudd collins woodson (who is always injured) and teddy washington...its also really poor that people want out of the once FAMED franchise and wanting to play for their old coach...

why is that???

its not the cowboys' fault for you picking norver turner...you would think that after the redskins' stint with norv turner that u guys would see that he wasnt the man for the job..u guys needed a coach...well u have a nice day..and uh...good luck with next season....

-watch out for roy#31-

one of the great ones on this site
Raider Mike 47

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See....youve PROVED you are a MORON.....if you think that 6-10 means you were better than us than you are just being stupid!!! Sure we were only 5-11....granted the AFC was ALOT better than the NFC this year in case you didnt notice...BOTH TEAMS WERE BAD!!! Furthermore, if you think VINNY TESTEVERDE is still a good QB you should be BANNED from this website and you should check yourself into a drug rehabilitation center....Theres nothing I hate more than you fans that think 6-10 is better than 5-11!!!!!!! We were both TERRIBLE!!!! I would never say that we were better than the Browns or Dolphins!!!!!!! And I was making fun of the Raiders when I said that about Norv Turner....I know he isnt a good coach......as for your brilliance on our free agent pick-ups......DWAYNE RUDD DIDNT EVEN MAKE THE TEAM AND CHARLES WOODSON WAS A DRAFT PICK......SO GO AHEAD AND TRY AND DISPUTE ME AGAIN AND MAKE YOURSELF EVEN MORE RIDICULOUS!!!!
2TP3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man you forgot the Chiefs you Raidtard

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you want o be that way....thats easy....youve gotten lucky because you beaten us as time expired the last 4 times we played, but you also have one of those defenses I was talking about that made Kerry Collins look like Peyton Manning....NO D....No WRs.....the chiefs are just as bad as the Raiders too...but dont tell Vermeil....I wouldnt want to upset him
Raider Mike 47

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all honestly, the AFC West is wide open next year....any Raider, Chief, Bronco, or Charger(if they existed) fan would have to agree......this is because none of these teams are that good.....Chargers cant beat anyone with a winning record which will be a problem since they wont be playing a last place schedule next year, Broncos and Raiders are doomed by thier QBs....and the chiefs have no D at all....I have to admit, if they can fix that, they will be a force next year....but until then, nobody has the right to talk until one of our teams wins something again.
shadow walker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u have no life...how old r u...cowboys are better....ask anybody...go ahead...as for the drug habilitation thing...iono...may'b u should because ur the one going getting empathetic...not me....(oh my god LOL)

why r u ev'n talk'n 'bout the cowboys ne way???

Raider Mike 47

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makaveli, deal with it....youre wrong......If you are going to classify Collins as a free agent bust....then you HAVE TO PUT TESTEVERDE IN THE SAME CLASS!!!!!!!! IN LESS GAMES COLLINS HAD THE SAME AMOUNT OF INTS AND MORE TDS......COLLINS HAD THE BETTER RATING>>>>SO DONT GIVE ME THIS GARBAGE THAT TESTEVERDE IS GOOD.........and your team needs to fix its own free agency blunders before you say anything to the raider fans!!!!!!Testeverde, Eddie George?????? THEY BOTH SUCK....get over it....you were 6-10 in the NFC!!! Its not my opinion...its FACT!!
shadow walker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still havent answered my questions....and vinny threw for over three thousand yards...eddie george is getting old...the nfc east is the toughest division...not like that "WIDE OPEN" afc west....warren sapp sucks....woodson and buchanon are crying and want to get out oakland...

man i'll ask again...how old are you...really...and why r u even talk'n about the cowboys when they're not ev'n in the same div.

..u and all the raider fans should just wear paper bags over yalls face after this year.....RUDD is a BUST, SAPP is a BUST and woodson and buchanon r cry babies, thats supposed to be your really good guys right....

man its pretty bad that a person can b all "empathetic" when your own team is very very pathetic...look how many raider fans r on this site...you should do what other raider fans do and just be quite....me and the other cowboy fans have alot to be looking fwd 2...just tell one thing that yall/ i mean just u will be looking fwd 2...then i'll leave

Raider Mike 47

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok.....I didnt want to do this but I am going to completely prove to you and everybody else that you are an IDIOT!!! If you could read, I already typed that the raiders are BAD.....but so are the COWBOYS......6-10 and 5-11 are the same!!......BAD...TERRIBLE......in fact, I would rather be 5-11 for the higher draft pick! But I'll answer all of your questions so youll shut up.

Im 21 and I know alot more about football than you apparently
Im busting the cowboys in response to another cowboy fans post in another topic in the raider room.

You say the NFC East is the "best division".....hmm...

Everybody was 6-10 other than the eagles
The AFC is better than the NFC by about 20 games if you check
The NFC East was 2 games below .500 which is tied with the South for best....if you can even look at that as good???????
The AFC West was 4 games over .500
The only reason the AFC West was "wide open" and the NFC East wasnt is because the Eagles are 15 times better than you, the g-men and the skins

Now....you say that Kerry Collins was a bad pickup WHICH I AGREE with you....but you say Vinny Testeverde is still good....hmm...lets check

Testeverde 3532 yds 17 TD 20 INT 76.4 rtng
Collins 3495 yds 21TD 20INT 74.8 rtng

a world of difference huh?....not really

Anybody else in the league would be able to use the "Raiders sign guys that are over the hill" excuse EXCEPT a cowboy fan...

Sapp did not play up to expectation, but also didnt get to play DT
Eddie George however didnt play up to expectation either (or at least the cowboys expectations)
You knock us for Collins, but you saw the numbers on Vinny

You say that our best player C-Wood is always hurt.....well youre right he is...but thats why he wont be a Raider next year....
But again, Julius Jones has a GREAT deal of potential in my opinion IF HE CAN STAY HEALTHY....he didnt this year did he? How about Terry Glenn?

Every team has injuries

By the way, Dwayne Rudd was not supposed to be one of our best players....he didnt even make the team...

Finally, The record of Cowboys opponents this year was 4 games over .500 while the raiders opponents were 36 games over .500

So, in conclusion, I'll take my 5-11 over your 6-10 and enjoy the 7th pick in the draft.

You are wrong....and if you have any more questions, I'll be happy to further put you to shame.....but I expect after all this there isnt really much you can say other than call me a loser or something immature like that......bye now Laughing
shadow walker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets see how much of a embarrasment u've made on urself...

this is u speaking:

"Ok.....I didnt want to do this but I am going to completely prove to you and everybody else that you are an IDIOT!!! If you could read, I already typed that the raiders are BAD.....but so are the COWBOYS......6-10 and 5-11 are the same!!......BAD...TERRIBLE......in fact, I would rather be 5-11 for the higher draft pick! But I'll answer all of your questions so youll shut up.

Im 21 and I know alot more about football than you apparently
Im busting the cowboys in response to another cowboy fans post in another topic in the raider room.

You say the NFC East is the "best division".....hmm...

Everybody was 6-10 other than the eagles
The AFC is better than the NFC by about 20 games if you check
The NFC East was 2 games below .500 which is tied with the South for best....if you can even look at that as good???????
The AFC West was 4 games over .500
The only reason the AFC West was "wide open" and the NFC East wasnt is because the Eagles are 15 times better than you, the g-men and the skins

Now....you say that Kerry Collins was a bad pickup WHICH I AGREE with you....but you say Vinny Testeverde is still good....hmm...lets check

Testeverde 3532 yds 17 TD 20 INT 76.4 rtng
Collins 3495 yds 21TD 20INT 74.8 rtng

a world of difference huh?....not really

Anybody else in the league would be able to use the "Raiders sign guys that are over the hill" excuse EXCEPT a cowboy fan...

Sapp did not play up to expectation, but also didnt get to play DT
Eddie George however didnt play up to expectation either (or at least the cowboys expectations)
You knock us for Collins, but you saw the numbers on Vinny

You say that our best player C-Wood is always hurt.....well youre right he is...but thats why he wont be a Raider next year....
But again, Julius Jones has a GREAT deal of potential in my opinion IF HE CAN STAY HEALTHY....he didnt this year did he? How about Terry Glenn?

Every team has injuries

By the way, Dwayne Rudd was not supposed to be one of our best players....he didnt even make the team...

Finally, The record of Cowboys opponents this year was 4 games over .500 while the raiders opponents were 36 games over .500

So, in conclusion, I'll take my 5-11 over your 6-10 and enjoy the 7th pick in the draft.

You are wrong....and if you have any more questions, I'll be happy to further put you to shame.....but I expect after all this there isnt really much you can say other than call me a loser or something immature like that......bye now"

first off i u can read...about the divisions...i said the toughest...thats my the teams in that div. have a record just below five hundred...

the eagles arent that grate u idiot....the rematch between the eagles and cowboys eneded up being 7-12...eagles winning...

oh...i never said he was ur best player...all i said was that he was a bust. why doesnt sapp play DT...oh wait...because we already have ted washington...duh...

u said every team has injuries u had woodson...alright...keep going...

u c the cowboys had..julius jones...terry glenn...pete hunter...DARREN WOODSON...peterman (would've started at right guard)...rodgers...

everybody right there would've been starters...

u say that there's no big difference in vinny and collins...iono and u but i'd take a qb with a better rating any day of the week over the weaker one...

what do u do all day...just sit at the computer and read statistics...u must have alot of time on your hands and no friends...look up "em...the afc is up twenty games...yadayadaydyayadaydayadayadayada...up hmmm...i like to look up statistics because im really good at math...but i cant read the other person's post"..see u just proved how much of an idiot u really are....man get a life and get off the computer for a change will ya....i just turned seventeen yet i probably live a better life than u...oh my god.....lol...

i just realized that when im looking at other peoples forums just to see what other fans want their teams to do..i c u try'n to come up with lamest most pathetic trash talk that ive ever hear...."do'nt try to argue me because i'll shame u"..what is that...and your only one on this thread...why dont u make fun of the chiefs...oh...i cuz i'll b made a fool..cuz they can crack jokes on my team but i cant crack anything back...list'n i just was c'n the raiders site

u said all the cowboys fans better hope that vinny retire and that keyshawn does also because he's overrated!!...well keyshawn and vinny helped us out alot....did better than collins did...keyshawn doesnt want out of dallas and isnt whinen about i wanna get out of here...u shouldnt talk about any teams but ur own because out of the teams that u tried to put down u should be try'n to put down ur own....

what a sad little thing u r

Raider Mike 47

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good.....you just proved my point with that post.....anyone that reads it will realize you have no idea what you are talking about.....woooow......well Im done arguing with you....you keep vinny and keyshawn it wont hurt me Laughing
SDChargers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We beat the Jaguars. All that doesnt matter because we beat the raiders twice. You wonder why no charger fans go to the raider games, when there are ignorant asshoels like you there. Plus everyone knows of the stabbings and sort of stuff raider fans do. I wouldnt take my family to a riader game either, I'm sure they sell the tickets.
2TP3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raider Mike 47 wrote:
Well, if you want o be that way....thats easy....youve gotten lucky because you beaten us as time expired the last 4 times we played, but you also have one of those defenses I was talking about that made Kerry Collins look like Peyton Manning....NO D....No WRs.....the chiefs are just as bad as the Raiders too...but dont tell Vermeil....I wouldnt want to upset him

Your a funny guy trying to talk s**t on a team that beat your team the last 4 times in a row...now, I know why you didnt say anything in the first place. And if I'm not mistaken the Chiefs had basically the same team as last year, you know the same team that went 13-3 and the same team many experts were picking for the superbowl. It might not have happened for them this year but thing happen for a reason, right, but your gonna try and tell me that the Chiefs suck as much as the Raiders...sorry son but 7 of the 9 Chiefs losses were 7 points or less and all of thier losses were under 10 points, that means they were in every game this year they could have won every game if it wernt for untimley fumbles, ints and bad calls. They also beat 2 of the best teams in the league, the Colts and the Falcons, pretty convincingly I might add. The Raiders, sorry dont follow them much, alls I know is that they went 5-11 and got lucky against the Broncos and have been on a downward slide since the superbowl shlacking a couple of years ago against your boy Jon Gruden. And I'm sorry even the worst D could make Collins look like Manning...maybe inside a dillusional Raiders fans head, but as for the no WRs you dont really need good WRs when you have a good QB. But shush dont tell Charlie Woodson he might throw a hissy fit and go out a get arrested and then not report to training camp...your team is in shambles dude and its because Al Davis doesnt know how to run a team. The next time the Raiders win the superbowl they'll be back in LA.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Chiefs had no D this year.....our WRs are better than yours....Kerry Collins had something like 800 yards and 7 Tds in his 2 games against you...so trust me, you need to fix that....and woodson is getting traded for draft picks.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: