Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jerry Rice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
texansfan

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Jerry Rice Reply with quote

I would like to add Jerry Rice and Peter Boulware this offseason. While both of these guys might not start for us, they would provide veteran leadership and help bring along some of our younger guys. Rice would really help with the development of Gaffney and Mathis. While Boulware would help with Peek and Babin. We lost alot when we lost Sharper, Foreman and Glenn, so these guys might pay some dividends.
texan0305

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: yup Reply with quote

i agree on the boulware scenerio, i think if this guy is healthy he could be huge for the defense, but i dont know about rice, plus there would be all this media coverage on rice and if he was getting playing time or when he was in why didn't they throw him the ball, he's a hall of fame player that should go back to the 49'ers since a contract, then retire just like how emmitt did with the cowboys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: