Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

3 veteran WRs on the trade block?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xtremeskinssuck

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeorgiaBoy367 wrote:
Relax guys I am sure all three players have already been signed by the Patriots
didn't you hear the news? Philly radio is saying the Redskins have traded next year's second and third, a 2nd and 5th rounder in '09 and a third rounder in '10 for the three of them. More details coming soon.
Purple-Pride07

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is any truth to this, id see the Vikings getting atleast one of them before seasons start.

Id be very interested in Chris Chambers, he is the best out of the three.

He was still putting up big numbers without a consistent QB or a rookie his whole career. Remember he was there througout that whole QB fiasco where Jay Fiedler was being rotated in like a DE.

"When a team outgrows individual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality."
--Joe Paterno.
Uncle Buck

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could see these guys being a huge upgrade over anyone the Vikings had on the roster last year, but are we really still in that bad of shape?

Bobby Wade looked pretty good in the preseason game against the Seahawks, and even though he is still very inexperienced, Sidney Rice has shown some flashes of what he will become too. We also have Ferguson now.

I admit that I know nothing about Ferguson, but I also don't know anything about any of the three guys on the trading block either. Are any of them really enough of a step up to be worth giving up a draft pick?

The wide receivers we have are hardly the second coming of Cris Carter, Randy Moss, and Jake Reed, but the Vikings are going to have a dominant running game this year, and I just think our current guys should be good enough to get the job done. Then we can get another quality wide receiver in next year's draft to go along with Rice and Wade, and we should finally be in good shape at the position.

A big thanks to gopherwrestler for this awesome sig! ^ ^

Boltstrikes wrote:
Being the best quarterback of 2014 does not make you the GOAT.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: