Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tim Couch linked to HGH use.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Canadian_Patriot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Tim Couch linked to HGH use. Reply with quote

Looks like he may have been trying to get an edge for his comeback attempt.

Yahoo Sports wrote:
Documents obtained by Yahoo! Sports indicate quarterback Tim Couch had regimens that called for the use of anabolic steroids and human growth hormone while he attempted to revive his NFL career after a three-year hiatus from the league.

The regimens outlined in the documents with Couch's name printed across the top called for extensive use of drugs banned by the NFL.

Tim Couch HGH Link

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Gnat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, with that facial expression, I would lean towards that it was all mental for the reason that he failed at being a QB before.

bennett23

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When are professional athletes gonna learn? Hopefully this is the last time we ever hear about Mr. Couch.
jagsfan18

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is probably why the Jaguars cut him so early and didn't even give him a chance to make it to the 2nd preseason game. Laughing

Props to El ramster for the sig
Eagles $5$

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagsfan18 wrote:
This is probably why the Jaguars cut him so early and didn't even give him a chance to make it to the 2nd preseason game. Laughing

Yeah, that was I was thinking. There must have been something going on, that the Jags didnt really give him a chance.
Not a smart move by Couch, trying to come back like this.

TommyC376 on the Sig
Chicken & Beer

Location: Plainwell, Michigan (30 Miles South of Grand Rapids)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had some Sympathy for Couch & was rooting for him to make a comeback. Now I have lost all respect for him ! When are Pro Athletes gonna learn.

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Puts a whole new meaning to "performance enhancing" drugs.
tdfast

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man you can throw anything at the wall these days and it'll stick! Couch passed a drug test when he joined the Jags after he was allegedly on a 55 day regimen starting Nov. 27, 2006. Does anyone else think that's impossible? I'm all for hanging steriod users out to dry but now all it takes to smear someone is for some "nutritionist" has documents calling for steriod use and a name on the top. I don't know if that proves anything. Benefit of the doubt has become virtually non-existent this summer. Rolling Eyes
js.HippiE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tdfast wrote:
Man you can throw anything at the wall these days and it'll stick! Couch passed a drug test when he joined the Jags after he was allegedly on a 55 day regimen starting Nov. 27, 2006. Does anyone else think that's impossible? I'm all for hanging steriod users out to dry but now all it takes to smear someone is for some "nutritionist" has documents calling for steriod use and a name on the top. I don't know if that proves anything. Benefit of the doubt has become virtually non-existent this summer. Rolling Eyes

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA

Im Really Cool
GeorgiaBoy367

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, I can't really blame the guy. He will go down as one of the NFL's collosal busts even if it wasnt is fault, wouldnt you do everything in your power to make it back to a respectable level of play. Now i am not saying what OJ did was right, but I understand. LOL Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man, Im not surprised as Couch was desperate to make a comeback, but since he did do it, I am happy to see he wont get a chance to profit off of this. Really is sad, hope McDonalds is still holding his job for him tho
jags28

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah he was trying to make a comback and all but what gets me is the fact that athletets actually think they can get away with taking performance enhancing drugs.

Yeah there might be some that can manage to get away with it but nowadays with all of the tests and media coverage of performance enhancing drugs, I just don't understand why professional athletes do it.

Thanks to BillyShears for the sig
Blaze

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be a few more years before we hear from Couch now

TexanNation Roast http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=237149
Night Angel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jags28 wrote:
Yeah he was trying to make a comback and all but what gets me is the fact that athletets actually think they can get away with taking performance enhancing drugs.

Yeah there might be some that can manage to get away with it but nowadays with all of the tests and media coverage of performance enhancing drugs, I just don't understand why professional athletes do it.

What makes it even dumber on his part, IMO, is that he was drafted early, and was out of football cause he wasnt able to stay healthy if I remember correctly. Stays out of football for a few years and is all of a sudden in the greatest shape of his career, and he doesnt think anyone is going to test him? He set himself up to fail before he even really got started.
js.HippiE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeorgiaBoy367 wrote:
LOL, I can't really blame the guy. He will go down as one of the NFL's collosal busts even if it wasnt is fault, wouldnt you do everything in your power to make it back to a respectable level of play. Now i am not saying what OJ did was right, but I understand. LOL Laughing

chris rock FTW

Im Really Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: