Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Which RB gets cut if any???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Titans2004

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Which RB gets cut if any??? Reply with quote

You guys can't possibly keep all your RBs on the active roster. You currently have Anderson, Bell, Clarett, Dayne, and Griffin. So which of these is not on the opening day roster. Will it be Griffin because he is on the PUP list? or will their be a surprise cut?
broncos_fan _from _uk

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunately if anderson doest go back to FB it will probably be him. which sucks because i really like him. also if dayne doesnt perform in preseason he will be cut. look for brandon miree to be put on the practice squad which means that this is cecil sapps make or break year as well.
aceyalone

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probably anderson.. but if any clarrett will probably not make roster and just be a member of a practice squad (thats what i hope for. i hate this kid).
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The_Jester

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could see Griffin and Dayne going before Anderson.

If Griffin can't start, and can't hold onto the ball, why is he there?

I think Dayne has to show up in shape and motivated if he wants to stick around.

Who is plan B if Bell gets hurt or starts turning the ball over? Anderson is the only proven starting running back on the roster. I know Shanahan is confident in his system, but hopefully he isn't reckless.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: