You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Hargrove in trouble

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarvItrust

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Hargrove in trouble Reply with quote

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

POSTED 11:00 a.m. EDT, August 5, 2007

OPENING OF CAMP DOESN'T MEAN CLOSING OF JAIL

Just as the "days without an arrest" counter made a rare return to the land of two digits, we can set it back to zero.

Thank you, Anthony Hargrove.

Hargrove, a Bills defensive end, is charged with striking a police officer early Sunday morning in Rochester.

Per R News, police responded to reports of fighting on St. Paul Street, and used pepper spray to disperse a crowd of 300 to 400 people. Hargrove was inadvertently struck with the strong gas cloud, and then intentionally (allegedly) struck a police officer in the face, busting his glasses.

Which, of course, eventually resulted in Hargrove getting sprayed again.

Hargrove is charged with harassment, criminal mischief, and resisting arrest. His brother, Terrence, also has been charged with obstructing governmental administration and resisting arrest.

Hargrove is a fourth-year player from Georgia Tech. He spent his first two seasons with the Rams, starting in four games as a rookie and 15 in his second year. He started the first four games of the 2006 season with the Rams before going AWOL. In October, he was traded to the Bills for a fifth-round pick in the 2007 draft.

He currently is listed as the second string right defensive end, behind Aaron Schobel.

In the offseason, the Bills offered to Hargrove the low-level restricted free agent tender of $850,000. Since the payment is not guaranteed, the arrest could be enough to get Hargrove released.

~Thanks Maxmw22 for the sig and the help!
Go Bolts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beating a police officer. So much for high character players. Just kidding. But I can think of smarter things to do.

Regular Season: 10 picks (Chargers Record), 3 TDs, 109.88 yard FG return (NFL Record)
Postseason: 2 picks, 1 TD
Pro Bowl: 2 picks (Tie Pro Bowl Record)
Dukeybomb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Bolts wrote:
Beating a police officer. So much for high character players. Just kidding. But I can think of smarter things to do.

True, but I'm glad we do not have any players getting suspended for violating the leagues substance abuse policy. Just kidding, but I can think of smarter things to do.
billzz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think we will get rid of hargrove he was a good player who gets the crowd into the games
- Diaz III at 155 for lightweight belt.

Claim a MLB player- Aaron Judge NYY Noah Syndergaard NYM
bucs99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really think hes gunna get suspened

DIE HARD BUFFALO BILLS FAN
Whitner20

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucs99 wrote:
i really think hes gunna get suspened

I don't think Bills will keep him around. The guy has a history of problems in St Louis and Levy cutting him, who isn't even a starter, will send a strong message to the team.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: