Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

News Wars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sootedpair

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: News Wars Reply with quote

http://redskins.scout.com/2/377300.html

This article talks about the Skins attempting to do their own news coverage via redskins.com.

I personally think it's horrible (and probably impossible) to cut the press out completely. I like that redskins.com is putting out more stories on the team, but they obviously can't be unbiased.

What do you guys think of this?
Taylor-36 Portis-26

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it incredibly funny that they're at war the media, I can't believe how many tiny little problems the Redskins have. Oh well just more stuff to read about them Very Happy
Ambrus

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its a good thing. Im tired of reading an article from some guy who problably never played football in his life completely slam the skins everyweek. They dont need any negative vibes from an outside source. They make enough of it themselves. Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: