You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

UPDATE FROM SAINTS (TC)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mattmatt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jets4life wrote:
you guys are so lucky to have reggie bush...im a huge USC fan...and Huge jets fan..i was wishing that they got him last year..but him being a saint is fine with me bc now you are my second fav. team...easy to do since your in the NFC

We're pretty happy ourselves with Reggie! He has been great for the franchise!

Welcome to the WhoDat nation!

Keato
mattmatt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All reports are that Drew is in mid-season form! This is really scary especially after what he did last season coming back from shoulder surgery. Can we say 4700 yards and 30 TD's? Very Happy

Keato
TheRookie25

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://neworleanssaints.com/Articles/2007/8/August%202%20PM%20Practice%20Report.aspx

Both Rhema McKnight and Wes Sims were waived today. And it looks like practices are running like clockwork and everybody is playing at a high level.
ako

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hate the fact that Mark Simoneau is in front of Brian Simmons. Sean Paytons sure loves coverage LBs, but this guy sucks Crying or Very sad

link : http://www.nola.com/saints/t-p/index.ssf?/base/sports-3/1186038383288290.xml&coll=1&thispage=3

hope we draft a playmaker at this position next year
Raves

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ako wrote:
I really hate the fact that Mark Simoneau is in front of Brian Simmons. Sean Paytons sure loves coverage LBs, but this guy sucks Crying or Very sad

link : http://www.nola.com/saints/t-p/index.ssf?/base/sports-3/1186038383288290.xml&coll=1&thispage=3

I say if Laurinaitis is there at about 15 or something we trade our 2008 1st and 4th and 2009 2nds to move up and grab him. He can cover and beat the living crap out of runners. He's an Animal.
TheRookie25

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raves wrote:
ako wrote:

I say if Laurinaitis is there at about 15 or something we trade our 2008 1st and 4th and 2009 2nds to move up and grab him. He can cover and beat the living crap out of runners. He's an Animal.

I hope we take a MLB early next year whether it's Laurinaitis or Rey Maualuga. I laughed when you called him an Animal though.
Raves

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheRookie25 wrote:
Raves wrote:
ako wrote:

I hope we take a MLB early next year whether it's Laurinaitis or Rey Maualuga. I laughed when you called him an Animal though.

I thought it'd make people laugh.
Deeneaus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raves wrote:
ako wrote:

Waaaay too much to give up, but 'eh...I could see the Saints dealing for him definitely. And please explain, ako, how Simoneau sucks? He isn't the best LB, but he does get the job done consistently.
ako

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deeneaus wrote:
Raves wrote:
ako wrote:

Waaaay too much to give up, but 'eh...I could see the Saints dealing for him definitely. And please explain, ako, how Simoneau sucks? He isn't the best LB, but he does get the job done consistently.

He's just average, not agressive, and he gets swallowed by blockers. He is kinda soft... that's not something you want from the centerpiece of your defense. And he looks like he just got beat by his mother http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~simoneau/mark_simoneau.gif
THRILLHO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simoneau didn't even crack 70 tackles last season. As a starting MLB that didn't miss significant time to injury, that's inexcusable.
Sferics

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any more reports on the way? I want to hear what Payton has done with the guys after that game last night.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: