Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pigfuggah

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Dirtbags. I would much rather have 2 backups. Who would want a guys who was like 3rd in the league in rushing? I agree… One bad game and cut that sucker loose! Maybe we should draft a K and Punter in the first 3 rounds!
Clutch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last player we need is Aaron Rodgers. He comes from the Jeff Tedford quarterbacking 'system'. Do you want another AJ Feely (not that he is terrible), Joey Harrington how 'bout Trent Dilfer just to mention a few. Neither do I. If we get a free agent RB then we should draft LB Derrick Johnson. Look at the teams in the final four, they all have pretty good depth at LB. If we can't get a great RB in Free Agency or trade, we should trade down at the draft, acquire an added first and third round choice (comparable value as seen in past trades involving the top five picks) and select Ronnie Brown. This guy is big and can run. We probably need Feely to start this season to see if he is the guy or not. We will know by the end of the season. If he isn't maybe we then go after QB Vince Young of Texas in next years draft. He looked pretty good in the Rose Bowl. Alex Smith could be a nice pick, but we need to get some backs. Ours aren't very good.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: