You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introduce Yourself
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TitansGuru

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Introduce Yourself Reply with quote

With the board being a little slow after such a busy time right before the draft I thought it might be nice to allow people to introduce themselves. This worked pretty well on the Vikes board. Basically just let us know a little about you. (How long you've followed the team, where you're from, favorite player, etc.)

My name is Josh. I'm 25 years old and live in Smyrna, Tn now. I go to MTSU for Information Systems. I'm married but have no kids.
I've been an Oiler fan as long as I can remember and have been a Titans fan since they changed their name. I went to a game in Memphis when they were still the Oilers and was also at the PSL holders day before they even played a down at Adelphia.

Last edited by TitansGuru on Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
titanrick

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 35 and happily married with four beautiful children. I work in Denver and live in Highlands Ranch - a southern suburb. I grew up in Wisconsin but for some reason followed the Oilers since I was in kindergarten (earliest pics of me getting Oiler jerseys for Christmas). I have no idea why I started following Houston, but I'm pretty sure that's why I was kicked out of the state. I went to WI-Whitewater for a degree in Computers and am now the IT Director at a small software development company. I'm also a big Simpsons fan and an avid fantasy football geek, having been playing for 16 years now.

My pet peeves are rainy days and conservative offensive coordinators. Laughing

Adopt a Titan 2017: Derrick Henry and Mike Mularkey

Last edited by titanrick on Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Titansfan

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Darrell and i am 15 and i live in Carlisle, ENG.

I'll probably be a little different to you guys as i live in England so don't get to go to any matches (yet). Although i am hoping to get a season ticket when i get older. ( I am very optimistic).

I didn't really follow American football until about 9 or 10 when my dad (a Redskin supporter for 25 years) was watching it one night and i decided to watch it too. I gradually understood it more and more and grew to like it alot.

I decided to support the Titans because i really liked Steve McNair and liked how much of a battler he was.
TitansGuru

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:

My pet peeves are rainy days and conservative offensive coordinators. Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Simpsons is a great show as is Adult Swim's entire line-up.
TitansGuru

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitansFan
That's a really cool story. We're glad to have you aboard.
Titansfan

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitansGuru wrote:
TitansFan
That's a really cool story. We're glad to have you aboard.

Thanks Very Happy
titans#1

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my name is vince i am 15 i have been a titan fan since 1999. my favorite player for they titans would be tyrone calico because i play WR at my school on jv. i live in jacksonville but i use to live in nashville 4 years ago.
titans will return

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im Lee all i do is play sports or read about football and watch NFL network i followed The Oilers before they became the Titans also because i liked McNair,George,Chris Sanders and some more but anyways i like the ,Family Guy,ESPN,and NFL Network as my most watched shows i play baseball,basketball,and football daily lol but im a die-hard titan fan and know everything about the team,but im NOT a very good math person LOL so i get lost sometimes in the salary cap situations but thats me

Last edited by titans will return on Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
bulluckthebeast

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man what's up with all these teenagers on the board? Confused

My names Matthew. I recently turned 15 Laughing . I live in Hendersonville, TN, and I go to Goodpasture Christian School. I mow lawns for a company named Listers Lawn Masters, and hopefully I'll take it over next year. I also like to play basketball. My pet peeve is random clapping and people who monopolize conversations ( I know it's weird).
I've been a fan of the Titans since they moved to Tennessee. My favorite memory as a titan fan is when EG ran for that TD in the superbowl. I haven't had the privilege to go to many regular season games, but I have attended a handfull of preseason games. My favorite player use to be EG, but that was before McNair developed into a great passer. Bulluck is my second favorite player behind Mcnair.

"Tina you fat, lard come get your dinner"
ragevsuall17

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats up people. I'm 25 and live in far West TX. I am now Adaptive Technology trainer contracting with the state and school districts teaching blind/visually impaired people how to use computers and I also perform basic-moderate computer troubleshooting and repair for my clients. I started following the Oilers back in the late 80s in the days of Munchack, Mathews, Moon, Jeffries, Givens, Hill, Childress, Fuller, Jones, Dishman, etc. I stayed with the franchise with the move to TN and forsook the city of Houston.

My worst Titan memories are the Ickey Shuffle and the Reich comeback. I still have nightmares of both those things.

Last edited by ragevsuall17 on Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Brandon(friends call me Spanky) and i just turned 19. Im from Pound, Va. I started liking the titans since they moved to Tennessee, i go for alot of southern teams in all sports, but thats just me. I go to a community college and im studyin for X-ray technology but i used to run a escavator for my dad. Favorite Titans moment is Eddie running over Lee Flowers in 02 against the Steelers. My worst moment is when we let go Kearse. My favorite players are Chris Brown and Bulluck.
seminoles1

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, i know a lot of you don't like me, but i am Kyle Patterson. I am 16 years old and i go to Franklin Road Academy in Nashville TN. I run trcak and CC, and i also play basketball. I watch Family Guy, Simpson's, and Futurama all the time and obvously my favorite team in all of sports is FSU.
Yankees05

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Yankees05 on Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total
titans will return

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol seminoles i thought u said you were a freshman at FSU, but its cool anyways, hey i know this is really randon,but it would be realy cool for us since most of us teens in here are like from Goodpasture,FRA,andDavid Lipscomb to meet somewhere and talk football,but hey Seminoles where do you live because i pass FRA every morning on the way to school on harding place
titans_5

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my name is graham im 16 yrs old and i live in canada ya ive never been to tennessee but they my favourite team because i love mcnair but i really started to like them when the got eddie george

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 1 of 43

Jump to: