You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Everything Else Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 198, 199, 200  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gibbythemute

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
There's Robert Meachem.

Am I the only one who thinks Kurt Warner is a bit delusional? I personally don't believe he has a shot at starting the season at quarterback yet it sounds as though he has convince himself it is an open competition.

That was a huge catch by Meachem. As for Kurt, he did look good last year, but I think knows the Cards want to move forward with Leinart.

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
I'm scared. We've poked the beast and He's now arose.
titans0021

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Carr is 8/9 for 80 yards and 1 touchdown. It's Carr's time to shine, my money is on him to take the starting job from Eli by week five.

Scoring Update:
Ravens-16 Patriots-3
Giants- 10 Lions-10
Browns-14 Jets-7
Chiefs-14 Bears-3
Cardinals-10 Saints-7

Wow, did anybody see that touchdown by Braylon Edwards? Just like last season, he pads DA's stats by making an amazing grab.

Props to mike23md on the sig
gibbythemute

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Braylon could make any QB look great.

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
gibbythemute

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DRC didn't waste a lot of time haha.

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
titanfreak13

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can someone photoshop some of the guys we aquired in the off-season iun titans uniforms draft or free agency
gibbythemute

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanfreak13 wrote:
can someone photoshop some of the guys we aquired in the off-season iun titans uniforms draft or free agency

I don't think there are any pics in full uniform, they are just in practice attire. Saturday's game will be the first time they are in full uniform.

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
IONDragonX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking of making a highlight reel for Chris Johnson this year. I don't have any doubt that he'll have big plays come to him sooner or later. However, I don't have a DVR. Can anyone get high def mpegs to me? I've already got what I need for theme music...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IONDragonX wrote:
I'm thinking of making a highlight reel for Chris Johnson this year. I don't have any doubt that he'll have big plays come to him sooner or later. However, I don't have a DVR. Can anyone get high def mpegs to me? I've already got what I need for theme music...

I might be able to, I've just gotta see what my new computer can do. It's an entertainment model that I bought for recording music and some videos, I've tried the music and that went well, but not sure about the videos yet.
deeluxx3

Hot Shot Crew
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An idea for another Mafia game

Titans vs NFL

Like, Adams could be the gov., Fisher the detective or something, Bironas the angel (he always bailed us out haha)

And we could have Colts, Texans, and Jags players be the mafia. It would be sick.

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time
Panthers17389

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
David Carr is 8/9 for 80 yards and 1 touchdown. It's Carr's time to shine, my money is on him to take the starting job from Eli by week five.

Scoring Update:
Ravens-16 Patriots-3
Giants- 10 Lions-10
Browns-14 Jets-7
Chiefs-14 Bears-3
Cardinals-10 Saints-7

Wow, did anybody see that touchdown by Braylon Edwards? Just like last season, he pads DA's stats by making an amazing grab.
Hahaha, thats going in my sig.

Dawg24 on the sig.
titans0021 wrote:
It's Carr's time to shine, my money is on him to take the starting job from Eli by week five.
titans0021

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panthers17389 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

Scoring Update:
Ravens-16 Patriots-3
Giants- 10 Lions-10
Browns-14 Jets-7
Chiefs-14 Bears-3
Cardinals-10 Saints-7

Hahaha, thats going in my sig.
Laughing Rolling Eyes Shocked

If you really think a Titans fan believes that David Carr will ever be a good quarterback, I don't quite know what to tell you. He is an awful, awful player, and my post was completely sarcastic. But hell, if you're going to quote me, at least make sure you do it right.
Code:

[quote="titans0021"]It's Carr's time to shine, my money is on him to take the starting job from Eli by week five.
[/quote]
You forgot the slash that goes before the second quote.

Maybe you caught the sarcasm and I just misinterpreted your post, either way, I'm fine with being someone's sig quote. It makes me feel special. Cool

titans0021

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olympic fencing is on USA right now. It's real exciting for anybody looking to watch.

/end sarcasm

gibbythemute

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Olympic fencing is on USA right now. It's real exciting for anybody looking to watch.

/end sarcasm

Did you see that Johnny Lee Higgins back flip during the Raiders game? He should be in Beijing.

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
titans0021

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this is basically a question for anybody with any knowledge of video games. I've recently got a job at Wal-Mart, so now that I have a little cash, I'm strongly considering investing in an XBox360. Since I work at Wal-Mart, I believe that I can land the Premium System (console, controller, headset, cables, 3 months of XBox live) and Madden 09 for $300, plus I get a 10% discount making the overall price roughly $270-$280. So, if any of you guys own a 360, just tell me if you think it would be a wise choice. For the record, I already have a Wii, and it is great for some games, but I'm really a sports fan, and if I'm going to play Madden, The Show, and NCAA, I believe I need a next-gen system.

So really what I'm asking is, if I can land the Premium XBox360 Console (Console, controller, headset, cables, and 3 months of XBox Live) as well as Madden 09 for $275, should I?

gibbythemute

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
So this is basically a question for anybody with any knowledge of video games. I've recently got a job at Wal-Mart, so now that I have a little cash, I'm strongly considering investing in an XBox360. Since I work at Wal-Mart, I believe that I can land the Premium System (console, controller, headset, cables, 3 months of XBox live) and Madden 09 for $300, plus I get a 10% discount making the overall price roughly $270-$280. So, if any of you guys own a 360, just tell me if you think it would be a wise choice. For the record, I already have a Wii, and it is great for some games, but I'm really a sports fan, and if I'm going to play Madden, The Show, and NCAA, I believe I need a next-gen system.

So really what I'm asking is, if I can land the Premium XBox360 Console (Console, controller, headset, cables, and 3 months of XBox Live) as well as Madden 09 for $275, should I?

Ummm. YEAH. Xbox 360 has taken over my life. And at that price, its like drafting Adrian Peterson in the 4th round.

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 199 of 200

Jump to: