Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pac - Man at it again???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
therealdeal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAIDER523 wrote:
therealdeal wrote:
DjBuddaH wrote:
I never said he should change the type of car he was driving. But you and I both know that if someone is driving a Lamborghini down your street...you're gonna notice. Why would someone want to be noticed if they don't have their title??? or if they have expired tags??? or if they don't have insurance on their car???

I think it just comes down to.....Pacman knows he's being watched very closely. He just has to remebr to dot those i's and cross those t's....bc if he doesn't he could lose a lot. He has to realize he's walking on egg shells....but for some reason, it never seems as though he realizes it.

btw....the new Harry Potter movie was good.......thought I'd throw that in there...hehe

I know you'll be noticed in a lambo.. But the reason he was pulled over in the first place is a cop told another cop he didn't have a license, so the cop figured he would pull him over based on that. That was the reason so far... And that alone is not enough reason
Actually that is enough reason to pull him over since driving a car is considered a privilege in this country. And the reason a lot of people are on his case so hard is because of the previous trouble hes gotten into. Unfortunately for Pacman the charges of putting another plate on his car and not insuring the vehicle he was driving are probably true and will just further seal his fate of never playing in the NFL again.

Hmm.. thats enough?

So honestly, are you telling me, its right for a police to say

Police 1 : Hey Jeff, you see Pacman over there filling up his tank

Police 2 : Heh, yea, I see him.. Nice car

Police 1 : Yeah, well guess what.. I heard he doesn't have a license. Think you should pull him over

Police 2 : Yea, haha, I guess I will.. I'll wait until he pulls out

Now honestly, does that sound like they're picking on him.. or that they are really concerned?? Truthfully

AND!! They never wrote him up for switching his plates.. So far, its been deemed false that he switched his plates.. They said the plates were on the right car. I guess having expired tags and not providing papers means you should get suspended more huh??? Think about what you're saying.

And they never said it was un-insured.. thats a 200K + plus, We all know its insured.. he just didnt have that or registration papers.

People are reading more and more into something without reading the latest articles..

Atleast read that, then comment.
VY

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To add to that, he did have his license, just not his Tennessee license. He currently maintains that Tennessee is his secondary residence, Georgia his first (so he still uses his Georgia license/ID). The police may say that TN seems to be his primary state, but he only works here. Home is in Georgia.
RAIDER523

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

therealdeal wrote:
RAIDER523 wrote:
therealdeal wrote:
DjBuddaH wrote:
I never said he should change the type of car he was driving. But you and I both know that if someone is driving a Lamborghini down your street...you're gonna notice. Why would someone want to be noticed if they don't have their title??? or if they have expired tags??? or if they don't have insurance on their car???

I think it just comes down to.....Pacman knows he's being watched very closely. He just has to remebr to dot those i's and cross those t's....bc if he doesn't he could lose a lot. He has to realize he's walking on egg shells....but for some reason, it never seems as though he realizes it.

btw....the new Harry Potter movie was good.......thought I'd throw that in there...hehe

I know you'll be noticed in a lambo.. But the reason he was pulled over in the first place is a cop told another cop he didn't have a license, so the cop figured he would pull him over based on that. That was the reason so far... And that alone is not enough reason
Actually that is enough reason to pull him over since driving a car is considered a privilege in this country. And the reason a lot of people are on his case so hard is because of the previous trouble hes gotten into. Unfortunately for Pacman the charges of putting another plate on his car and not insuring the vehicle he was driving are probably true and will just further seal his fate of never playing in the NFL again.

Hmm.. thats enough?

Police 1 : Yeah, well guess what.. I heard he doesn't have a license. Think you should pull him over

Now honestly, does that sound like they're picking on him.. or that they are really concerned?? Truthfully

AND!! They never wrote him up for switching his plates.. So far, its been deemed false that he switched his plates.. They said the plates were on the right car. I guess having expired tags and not providing papers means you should get suspended more huh??? Think about what you're saying.

And they never said it was un-insured.. thats a 200K + plus, We all know its insured.. he just didnt have that or registration papers.

People are reading more and more into something without reading the latest articles..

How about knowing the law first before you speak up, first of all it's perfectly legal for the police to run your license plate through theyre database for any reason whatsoever all they need is a little suscpision. In a lot of states if you work there for more than a few weeks and use it for going to work you have to register it in that state. I know it sounds like theyre picking on the guy and they probably are so why doesn't he make sure all these things are taken care of like the rest of us have to.And I said these things are only probably true just because pacman is such an idiot this sounds like something he would do but it needs to be decided in court.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am going ot say i dont think he has a chance of going back to the nfl soon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
therealdeal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAIDER523 wrote:
therealdeal wrote:
RAIDER523 wrote:
therealdeal wrote:
DjBuddaH wrote:

Hmm.. thats enough?

How about knowing the law first before you speak up, first of all it's perfectly legal for the police to run your license plate through theyre database for any reason whatsoever all they need is a little suscpision. In a lot of states if you work there for more than a few weeks and use it for going to work you have to register it in that state. I know it sounds like theyre picking on the guy and they probably are so why doesn't he make sure all these things are taken care of like the rest of us have to.And I said these things are only probably true just because pacman is such an idiot this sounds like something he would do but it needs to be decided in court.

First of all.. Read what I said before you jump into trying offend someone with that little "know the law first before you speak up"

The police didn't "RUN HIS PLATES" first, the police was told by another police "You know he dont have a license" WHICH IN FACT! he does but its a Georgia license and they require for him to have a Tennessee license.

First read something before commenting on it...

I'm not arguing that he should have had his stuff together.. But if you're going to debate something know what you're talking about first before trying to jump into the discussion with an attitude.

You're completely and obviously ignoring the fact that the guy was only pulled over because of who he was.. There was no suspicion.

You guys are acting like he did something to make them pull him over.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: