Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Weis to return to court

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cowboysfan1790

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Weis to return to court Reply with quote

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#400938

It appears Weis will be heading back to court on his second trial on his claim that two surgeons botched his care after a gastric bypass surgery four years ago.

-Props to OchoCinco for the sig.
Quote:
The Chargers WILL win the Super Bowl this year.

I'm smarter than the average bear!
thesickness89

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Weis to return to court Reply with quote

cowboysfan1790 wrote:

It appears Weis will be heading back to court on his second trial on his claim that two surgeons botched his care after a gastric bypass surgery four years ago.

they did i think, its a shame i hate notre dame, but he is a good coach. he limps around all the time because of this now.

shame

Judgement tiiiiiiiiiiiiiime
plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Weis to return to court Reply with quote

cowboysfan1790 wrote:

I hope he wins that lawsuit. He almost died after that surgery.

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
Calvert28

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How the h3ll does a successful surgury get you your dream job? What does him getting his dream have anything to do with the surgury? I mean if that can get you your dream job im gonna go snap my leg in two so I can become the Cowboys GM after these guys fix because obviously their miracle workers.
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calvert28 wrote:
How the h3ll does a successful surgury get you your dream job?

Generally speaking, a bias exists (or it is believed to exist by some) against fat coaches in the NFL, possibly in college as well. If the surgery had been successful, it is quite likely that Weis would have lost a fair amount of weight. As a result, Weis might have been able to jump up to a head coaching position at either level faster than he did.
Calvert28

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
Calvert28 wrote:

Generally speaking, a bias exists (or it is believed to exist by some) against fat coaches in the NFL, possibly in college as well. If the surgery had been successful, it is quite likely that Weis would have lost a fair amount of weight. As a result, Weis might have been able to jump up to a head coaching position at either level faster than he did.

Yea but I think they would make an exception considering this is the same guy who brought along Tom Brady. I just want to slap someone now for putting that excuse out there to save their hides.
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calvert28 wrote:
Woz wrote:
Calvert28 wrote:

Yea but I think they would make an exception considering this is the same guy who brought along Tom Brady. I just want to slap someone now for putting that excuse out there to save their hides.

*shrugs* Ask Ralph Friedgen or Charlie Weis. Remember, Weis spent eight years as offensive coordinators of the Jets (3) and Patriots (5). Kind of interesting that an offensive coordinator who won three Super Bowls in five years apparently kept getting passed over. While it is true he couldn't interview during those years because the Patriots were in the playoffs, it is surprising that no one took a chance on him at either the NCAA or NFL level.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: