Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

i wnat a rematch
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VIKES 4 LIFE

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: i wnat a rematch Reply with quote

when is the next time the vikes play the eagles. your going down this time we have a d fence now. alot of things have changed from the last time we met in round 2

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll probaly meet in round 2 again.

Thanks EAtotheGLE
Phreak

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The vikings are going to have to win a division before they can even think about taking on the eagles. The vikings are still trash even with the new defense and you lost the only guy the eagles could ever be scared about, randy moss. The vikings lost to the eagles twice this year and it dosent matter how much better the vikings will be this season, the eagles are miles ahead of minnesota. Eagles will dominate the NFC and the vikings wont even make the post season. Keep on dreaming if you think the vikings are going to be better than the eagles this season.

I've been telling everybody that if you just give me a chance to put the ball in my hands, I can get the job done. - Brian Westbrook
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Eagles will be there in the playoffs. Minnesota has to make it to play them.
vikefan11

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikes will win against Philly
phila

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good vikefan11 you have demonstrated the intelligence of a typical vikings fan Razz
Vikefan79

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well when you've been to as many SuperBowls as we have Phila you can talk. Evey Year is different....you may go 1-15 this year. . Just ask the Panthers about all that!! We may not have won any Superbowls but we still have 4 NFC championships comapred to your 2.
VIKES 4 LIFE

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tell him how it is 79
PhillyEaglesIn06

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Tice is still your head coach right?

I thought so.

shut the [inappropriate/removed] up, as long as that moron is your coach you ain't beating anyone, i dont care if you have an all madden team, that [inappropriate/removed] will find a way to screw you guys. yall picked a real winenr there. what a joke

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:
Well when you've been to as many SuperBowls as we have Phila you can talk. Evey Year is different....you may go 1-15 this year. . Just ask the Panthers about all that!! We may not have won any Superbowls but we still have 4 NFC championships comapred to your 2.

You and everyone bring the same argument when trying to bring the birds down. Always using the same line, haven’t won the Superbowl ordeal, and it’s getting old.
What do the Vikings have? Some say an improved D and I say maybe on paper.
Pat Williams is getting up there in age, not an every down DT. Wow! And you guys act like your run stopping issue is solve. K.Williams is good but what did Udeze do last year?
Fred Smoot – Overpaid and overrated, maybe your best FA pick up
E. James – can be effective as a rookie if healthy
N.Harris – don’t know much about this guy besides the fact that he was a starter on the Raiders’ D and need I say more about their D.
S.Cowart – good value for what you guys gave up
D. Sharper – Been on a decline for the last 3 years
Travis Taylor – Who is this guy?
Troy Williamson – Do you really think he will fill the void left by Moss?

Plus, you think your defensive players will play well together their 1st season? Who is your starting RB, your starting Lbs? Tice has too many issues to deal with.
Ctagmyer

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

go eagles beat those viks
VIKES 4 LIFE

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pat Williams- is a beast who will clog up the middle. Udeze- is a soild young speedy end who will be chasing mcnabb around all day.
Fred Smoot – is probly the best 2 cb in the nfl. he would ne the 1 on most teams.
E. James – are tranning staff said he is fine and james went on record saying he is 100% a ok. your line is gonna have a hard time stoping are young quick ends firing of the line.
N.Harris – he was a first rounder back in 2002. he never realy fit in the raider system. harris is yound and a good LB he will do just fine in minnesota.
S.Cowart – good value for what you guys gave up.plus he has vet letership for are young guys.
D. Sharper – hes had no help in the packs secondry. he has 3 awesome players in the vikes secondery.
Travis Taylor – he is a underachiever. he was drafted 10th overall in 2000. you dont get drafted that high if you dont have talent.
Troy Williamson – yes i do think he can make up for what moss left behind witch was the abilty to steach the feild. plus he has pep throwing him the ball. he will have a better season next year then moss will have in oakland.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred smoot is the second best CB in the NFL? ok i know this is your bias opinion, but honestly, are you on crack? smoot isnt elite calibor and there are MANY cbs id take over him. Face it, your team is no match for the eagles. Theres no point in even trying.

I've been telling everybody that if you just give me a chance to put the ball in my hands, I can get the job done. - Brian Westbrook
zteutsch

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: still not a good match Reply with quote

you guys got better. but there is still a long way to go.
you got dominated last year both in the season and playoffs.
the games weren't even close.
you lost moss, which makes it easier to blitz culpepper, but he is stillr eally hard to tackle.
so, you got better, and the game will be better, but your team still isn't nearly as good in part because your schemes aren't as good. if you got jim johnson your team might be better.
Yo_Its_T.O.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smoot wasn't even the best CB in free agency.

Thanks EAtotheGLE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: