Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Charles Rogers trades

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laimbrane

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Charles Rogers trades Reply with quote

Ladies and Gentelemen,

This is preemptive. I'm a Lions fan that frequents the Lions board. Recently, we have been bombarded with trade hypotheticals from different fans around this site where they suggest the Lions trading Charles Rogers for some overrated guy on their team (usually a linebacker). If you are thinking of doing this, please stop. Charles Rogers cannot be traded, because $15 million of his signing bonus has yet to hit the cap, and the Lions do not have the $15 million in cap space that it would cost to trade him. It's getting frustrating reading these posts over and over, so I'm posting this to the board of every team that needs a receiver in the hopes that they will stop bombarding our board with asinine trade suggestions.

Most of you are smart enough to recognize this, so I apologize if I've wasted your time. But these morons have wasted enough of ours, so I'm posting this so that nobody comes in with a serious trade suggestion (though I imagine that our board will get plenty of joke posts about Charles Rogers trades... I won't be responding to those).

Thank you for reading. Please continue to enjoy this fun little site.
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atlanta fans aren't delusional to think that Charles Rogers would help our team while rehabbing his collerbone every year.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: