Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Everett

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nickelpete

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Everett Reply with quote

I've heard that the Billy's 3rd rounder, Everett hurt himself in minicamp and they're talking out for the year. Ouch. Perhaps that "D" rating that footballsfuture graded them for their draft was a little premature...
Taylor-36 Portis-26

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Everett Reply with quote

nickelpete wrote:
I've heard that the Billy's 3rd rounder, Everett hurt himself in minicamp and they're talking out for the year. Ouch. Perhaps that "D" rating that footballsfuture graded them for their draft was a little premature...

You can't predict injuries, and although Everett has a history of injuries, in the long run i think he can be a solid playmaker(just not this year). And the D rating seems a little low, but i thought the same thing about the F they game the skins. Grading the draft right after it happened is an inexact science anyway. Most Grades are a matter of opinion(Foxsports had Washington in the top five winners) but I believe The bills got a solid playmaker, especially in kick returning in Roscoe Parrish, a Tight end for the future and got some depth at O-line with Duke Preston and Justin Geisinger.
soxfin22

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes he did get hurt that is to bad for a rookie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: