Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Washington Nationals Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baseball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoxNats07

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nationals wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
Nationals wrote:
Hey everyone hope we have some fans out there. I think our first order of business is to trade/cut Lo Duca.

Agreed... we need to trade FLOP as well, he doesn't even try out there. Belliard would be a good piece at the deadline, and we could deal Guzman if its a good deal.
How about a package like this? Perez for the Rockies Chris Nelson?

I don't think they'd take it, they're not going to contend this season, but maybe.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=416381&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

DON ZAGRU
Nationals

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats what I thought right after I posted that. Any team that is contending and could use a pitcher like Perez, I would take any middle-infielder that has a shot of being a decent middle-infielder: .280 AVG///15HR///75RBI///20SB///good fielding.
twista6002

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow you guys have a packed house tonight Rolling Eyes

Seriously I'll be surprised if there are more than 10,000.

There's a reason two teams have previously left DC.

Blknite01^
David Akers stat tracker
Field goal attempts beyond 40: 3
Made: 1
DCX Redskins

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one has posted in this thread for almot a year! Damn, the Nationals need some more fans.

Anyways, I'm guessing the Nats will be pretty awful again this season. Their offense should be good with Ryan Zimmerman, Lastings Milledge, Elijah Duke and the newly acquired Adam Dunn.

Their rotation, however, is going to easily be the worst in the majors.

Any fans out there?
Jeezy Fanatic

Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCX Redskins wrote:
No one has posted in this thread for almot a year! Damn, the Nationals need some more fans.

Anyways, I'm guessing the Nats will be pretty awful again this season. Their offense should be good with Ryan Zimmerman, Lastings Milledge, Elijah Duke and the newly acquired Adam Dunn.

Their rotation, however, is going to easily be the worst in the majors.

Any fans out there?

Me, theres just no one to talk to. I'm a huge Lastings Milledge fan personally, guy has all the tools to be a superstar.

Where you go we'll follow! Let's go USMNT!!!!
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They just got rid of Jim Bowden and are about to get Stephen Strasberg along with the #10 pick in this years draft. Things are looking up.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
A.J. Hawk Fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you guys have any talented SP in your farm system? Because thats the only thing holding you guys back...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A.J. Hawk Fan wrote:
Do you guys have any talented SP in your farm system? Because thats the only thing holding you guys back...

They drafted my friend Ross Detwiler (went to high school w/ him and still talk to him every once and a while) a few years back...

IDOG_det on the sig...
Dangerous59

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A.J. Hawk Fan wrote:

Jordan Zimmerman.
Chief_Zee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
They just got rid of Jim Bowden and are about to get Stephen Strasberg along with the #10 pick in this years draft. Things are looking up.

Damn right, Strausburg FTW!!

Anyway, just wanted to say that Elijah Dukes will have a breakout season. quote it.

^Jamison. on the masterpiece^
DCX Redskins

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you're right. Dukes definitely has the potential to be a 30+ HR player. Question is, will he actually live up to it?

Zimmerman should really breakout this season. He's already one of the better players in the majors but I'm expecting for him to become one of the truly elite third basemen this year.

Washington's offense should be fun to watch this season. They've got Adam Dunn, who's capable of 40+ HRs. Than they've got Zimmerman, Dukes, Milledge and Willingham, who are all capable of 25+ HRs as well. Really, the Nationals could have one of the best offenses in the majors. Unfortunately, they still won't win too many games due to a lack of quality pitching.

I can't wait to see Stephen Strausburg in a Nationals uniform in the future!Plus, they could get another good pitcher at #10 overall.
Jeezy Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chief_Zee wrote:
THE DUKE wrote:

Anyway, just wanted to say that Elijah Dukes will have a breakout season. quote it.

You see the article on Dukes and Milledge in the Washington Post. I can't wait to see those two play this year. They have all the talent in the world.

Also, I'll be going to our first game against the Marlins down in Florida. Look for me in my Lastings Milledge T-Shirt jersey!

Chief_Zee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
Chief_Zee wrote:
THE DUKE wrote:

You see the article on Dukes and Milledge in the Washington Post. I can't wait to see those two play this year. They have all the talent in the world.

Also, I'll be going to our first game against the Marlins down in Florida. Look for me in my Lastings Milledge T-Shirt jersey!

Yea that was a nice article about Milledge and Dukes, they will dominate in the near future.

I'll keep an eye out for the only Nats jersey in that stadium, which should be you. Very Happy

^Jamison. on the masterpiece^
Jeezy Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good lord our pitching blows.

ramssuperbowl99

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCX Redskins wrote:
I hope you're right. Dukes definitely has the potential to be a 30+ HR player. Question is, will he actually live up to it?

Zimmerman should really breakout this season. He's already one of the better players in the majors but I'm expecting for him to become one of the truly elite third basemen this year.

Washington's offense should be fun to watch this season. They've got Adam Dunn, who's capable of 40+ HRs. Than they've got Zimmerman, Dukes, Milledge and Willingham, who are all capable of 25+ HRs as well. Really, the Nationals could have one of the best offenses in the majors. Unfortunately, they still won't win too many games due to a lack of quality pitching.

I can't wait to see Stephen Strausburg in a Nationals uniform in the future!Plus, they could get another good pitcher at #10 overall.

I really hope Aaron Crow slides to them at #10 so they can take him again, call up his agent and say, "So where were we?"

Title Town USA wrote:
Don't question Rams. He runs this place. He is The Man.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baseball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 3 of 100

Jump to: