Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

View from a steelers fan..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigmeatnole

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:23 am    Post subject: View from a steelers fan.. Reply with quote

The skins last year reminded alot of the steelers of two years ago. Good team, lost alot of close games, great d, good running game (even though we lacked it two years ago), and [inappropriate/removed] qb play. We all know what the steelers did the year after...
I don't think you guyz will go 15-1 nor do i think cambell will do what big ben did(ramsey might though Laughing but i do think you will surpise all the experts and contend and be in the hunt for the nfc. If my boy lavar would get heathly your d would seriously be scary...well scarier Wink
sootedpair

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that our defenses are about as similar as a 3-4 and a 4-3 can be.

The thing, I think, that made the difference for you guys last season was the loss of Mularkey. You went from 532 pass attempts in 2003 (10th in the league) to 358 in 2004 (32nd in the league) and 446 rush attempts in 2003 to 618 rush attempts in 2004. I'm curious to see what the run/pass ratio will be this season now that Big Ben has a year under his belt.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: