You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

bills record in 07
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buffaloirish42

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: bills record in 07 Reply with quote

bills record in 2007
Thurmanator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10-6, playoffs.
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9-7, no playoffs

Preseason:
Week 1: @N.O. - W
Week 2: ATL - L
Week 3: TEN - L
Week 4: @DET - L

Regular Season:
Week 1: DEN - L
Week 2: @PIT - W
Week 3: @N.E. - L
Week 4: NYJ - W
Week 5: DAL - W
Week 6: BYE
Week 7: BAL - L
Week 8: @NYJ - L
Week 9: CIN - L
Week 10: @MIA - W
Week 11: N.E. - L
Week 12: @JAX - W
Week 13: @WAS - W
Week 14: MIA - W
Week 15: @CLE - W
Week 16: NYG - W
Week 17: @PHI - L

Pro Bowl: Brian Moorman, Aaron Schobel, Lee Evans

9-7 (22nd pick in the 2008 draft)

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
LeeEvans

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

8-8.

The night is dark and full of terrors.
Sacrifice is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice.
Maxmw22

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7-9 same as last year, but an improvement by replacing big contracts and older players with cheaper contracts of younger players. We are still a year away form the playoffs IMO. But as the saints proved last year.....anything is possible.

Adopt-a-Bill's
S Corey Graham
LB Preston Brown
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say 9-7
Buff Naked

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

16-0 + Superbowl Victory

3- 1 in preseason (I have to be realistic)
cowboysfan1790

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you guys goin anywhere from 7-9 to 9-7, depending on the play of Losman and how well your rookies and other guys from last year step up and play.

-Props to OchoCinco for the sig.
Quote:
The Chargers WILL win the Super Bowl this year.

I'm smarter than the average bear!
Thurmanator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regular Season:
Week 1: DEN - W, I think we'll be able to pull out a win at home to open up
Week 2: @PIT - W, I think Pittsburgh is very beatable
Week 3: @N.E. - L, New England always gets us and they improved a lot
Week 4: NYJ - W, I always like our chances against the Jets
Week 5: DAL - L
Week 7: BAL - L, ugh losing in the return of Willis Sad
Week 8: @NYJ - W, see week 4
Week 9: CIN - L, Loss but we could win: we have beaten Cincy twice in recent years and they havent beat us
Week 10: @MIA - W, Its the LOLPhins!
Week 11: N.E. - L, see week 3
Week 12: @JAX - W, it will be tough but we can take them
Week 13: @WAS - W, washington is a very beatable team
Week 14: MIA - W, see week 10
Week 15: @CLE - W, yeah...
Week 16: NYG - W, the mediocre giants will be calling for mannings head way before this Laughing

10-6, but when I look at it we have the chance to do much better.
Humpback

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thurmanator wrote:
Regular Season:
Week 1: DEN - W, I think we'll be able to pull out a win at home to open up
Week 2: @PIT - W, I think Pittsburgh is very beatable
Week 3: @N.E. - L, New England always gets us and they improved a lot
Week 4: NYJ - W, I always like our chances against the Jets
Week 5: DAL - L
Week 7: BAL - L, ugh losing in the return of Willis Sad
Week 8: @NYJ - W, see week 4
Week 9: CIN - L, Loss but we could win: we have beaten Cincy twice in recent years and they havent beat us
Week 10: @MIA - W, Its the LOLPhins!
Week 11: N.E. - L, see week 3
Week 12: @JAX - W, it will be tough but we can take them
Week 13: @WAS - W, washington is a very beatable team
Week 14: MIA - W, see week 10
Week 15: @CLE - W, yeah...
Week 16: NYG - W, the mediocre giants will be calling for mannings head way before this Laughing

10-6, but when I look at it we have the chance to do much better.

You think we have a chance to be much better than 10-6? Like what, 13-3? Is this Jon Kitna, lol? Sure, some of those games are vs. beatable teams, but they'll surely lose a few games that they "should" win too.

I'd be happy with 7-9 again, since we lost a lot of leadership in the offseason and the schedule is tough again. I don't see them beating Denver, Pitt on the road, Jax on the road, NYJ twice, etc.
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cowboysfan1790 wrote:
I see you guys goin anywhere from 7-9 to 9-7, depending on the play of Losman and how well your rookies and other guys from last year step up and play.

Yeah I think we will be in the 9-7 to 7-9 range. Our defence is too suspect to think anything higher.
SpacemanSpiff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without looking at a schedule or anything, my hunch would be 9-7. I don't about Lynch as a feature back, but I think he's willing to put more effort into being in Buffalo than McGahee did. Losman's going to come on a bit more and he really had me believing that he could live up to the hype surrounding him at the end of the year. Defensively some improvements have been made like Paul Pozluzny. I'm glad he himself recognizes he had a very weak senior season and I think you guys really got a steal. He's one hella good football player and he's gonna have an immediate impact I think. Unfortunately, this team still doesn't look like a playoff unit. It's got the pieces but just needs to develop team chemistry, but I definitely see this team taking a small step in the right direction in 07.

Adopt-A-Titan 2016: Mike Mularkey, the most misunderstood coach in NFL history. Also Ryan Succop, I guess.
titans270986

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say 6-10 if your lucky, Looking at the schedule it is very grueling, All the teams were eathier playoff teams or near playoff teams EVERYONE of them and come on the bills arent great by any means, Their QB has been in the league for 3 yrs and has won only 8 total games losing I believe 14, Their coach isnt very bright * Titans bills Dec 24th going for it on 4th down instead of kicking the 43 yard field goal to take the lead,,, Excuse being he felt uncomfortable kicking it, but if you look back in the 1st half lindell kicked the SAME exact field goal , ame direction and distance. So instead they have Losman run around like a headless chicken and throw an interception. Great Coaching, Their Defense has went down the tubes, It was mediocre last yr its only gotten worse this yr, Also They crack under pressure, if you look back at most of their losses last yr, they had the lead in the 1st half and fell apart after halftime, Bills got a few more yrs of rebuilding befor they go anywhere at all, I hate losman, Dont you fans wonder why trent edwards was picked in the 3rd I think this is a do or die yr for your QB
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Without looking at a schedule or anything, my hunch would be 9-7. I don't about Lynch as a feature back, but I think he's willing to put more effort into being in Buffalo than McGahee did. Losman's going to come on a bit more and he really had me believing that he could live up to the hype surrounding him at the end of the year. Defensively some improvements have been made like Paul Pozluzny. I'm glad he himself recognizes he had a very weak senior season and I think you guys really got a steal. He's one hella good football player and he's gonna have an immediate impact I think. Unfortunately, this team still doesn't look like a playoff unit. It's got the pieces but just needs to develop team chemistry, but I definitely see this team taking a small step in the right direction in 07.

This is a pretty good analysis.

titans270986 wrote:
I would say 6-10 if your lucky, Looking at the schedule it is very grueling, All the teams were eathier playoff teams or near playoff teams EVERYONE of them and come on the bills arent great by any means, Their QB has been in the league for 3 yrs and has won only 8 total games losing I believe 14, Their coach isnt very bright * Titans bills Dec 24th going for it on 4th down instead of kicking the 43 yard field goal to take the lead,,, Excuse being he felt uncomfortable kicking it, but if you look back in the 1st half lindell kicked the SAME exact field goal , ame direction and distance. So instead they have Losman run around like a headless chicken and throw an interception. Great Coaching, Their Defense has went down the tubes, It was mediocre last yr its only gotten worse this yr, Also They crack under pressure, if you look back at most of their losses last yr, they had the lead in the 1st half and fell apart after halftime, Bills got a few more yrs of rebuilding befor they go anywhere at all, I hate losman, Dont you fans wonder why trent edwards was picked in the 3rd I think this is a do or die yr for your QB

Because Buffalo needed a backup quarterback.

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans270986 wrote:

LOL.....Great Analysis...U should work for ESPN

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: