Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Freddie Mitchell might be yours

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CandylandBills

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:42 am    Post subject: Freddie Mitchell might be yours Reply with quote

Good luck. What a headache. This was on Si.com. Hahaha! I think Shanahan is trying to find people that the fans won't like- with clarett and maybe now with Mitchell.
Quote:
Freddie Mitchell, the Eagles' No. 3 receiver last season, still is under contract but told not to attend minicamp by coach Andy Reid. Mitchell, who has asked to be traded or released, reportedly is on the Broncos radar.
-- Delaware County Times

You better pray this doesn't happen for you guys. I really was hoping he was going to the Raiders, but they got Moss (but you never know Al Davis is an idiot).
The_Jester

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Refresh my memory. What's his problem?
CandylandBills

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's got the arrogance of a top-flite wr (like TO, CJ and Moss), without the ability to back it up. He was pretty much the laughing stock of the nation after he bashed the Pats secondary, esp. Rodney Harrison, and only had one reception in the game. He also complains about not getting the ball and last year claimed that McNabb was passing too much to TO. The guy is an idiot period.
The_Jester

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see. Thanks.

It's tough to like the guys with the big mouths and big talent, but zero production. Philly can keep him.
golf333333

Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, Freddy Mitchell has just been a complete disaster. He's TO/Moss without any signs of any of their talent(s)
broncosfan_101

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CandylandBills wrote:
He's got the arrogance of a top-flite wr (like TO, CJ and Moss), without the ability to back it up. He was pretty much the laughing stock of the nation after he bashed the Pats secondary, esp. Rodney Harrison, and only had one reception in the game. He also complains about not getting the ball and last year claimed that McNabb was passing too much to TO. The guy is an idiot period.

to expand on the Pats game where he called out harrison, rodney ended up with more catches in that game than mitchell as he had 2 INT's.
TheBigE

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah nothing worse than a guy who talks that much who has never had any success in the league. And when he blamed TO for catching too many passes, he really went over the top and made people hate him. Maybe that stuff was taken out of context....Maybe he was just laughing weeks afterward and some interviewer weeks later mentioned his comments before the superbowl and he just said that he didn't get a chance to back it up because he wasn't involved in the game plan....Trying to save a little face....But in general, never get mad at another receiver on your team for playing great.
broncosfan_101

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have never hated another NFL player like i hate freddie mitchell. the guy is an absolute bust and he's trying to stay in the news so that nobody can talk about how big of a [inappropriate/removed] bust he was. [inappropriate/removed] mother [inappropriate/removed] son of a mother [inappropriate/removed] [inappropriate/removed].

just thot i'd give the censoring a test. what a way to get my 300th post. dammit i hate freddie mitchell.
titanrick

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you kidding? I LOVE FredEx. I especially love it when he catches a 6 yard pass on 3rd and 7, pops up and gives that heavyweight-title-belt motion like he's the greatest in the history of pro sports. I always love it when I'm watching with people who know absolutely nothing about football and even they say things like "Wow, that guy thinks he's great, but that's his first catch all game." You just can't put a price on comedy like that!

Poor Freddie is a legend in his own mind.

Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories. - John Wilmot
MNBuff

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And he's available..............he'll fit in great with Jake and Company!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: