Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Freddie Mitchell trade?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CandylandBills

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: Freddie Mitchell trade? Reply with quote

I really don't know what organization is dumb enough to trade for Freddie, but the Spadaro piece on the Eagles website makes it seem like there are trade possibilities. Here's the quote that got me questioning a trade:
Quote:
When asked why he didn't want Mitchell around, Reid said, simply, "I'm working on some things."

Tell me what you think.

BTW McMullen looks great in workouts- hopefully he can translate to field. Since his tenure here I think he has more pass interference calls (for him- not against him) than catches.
ok go26

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah well he did perform pretty well in a couple games last year, most notably minn... who knows maybe we'll end up with a 7th rd pick
Cowboys73

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddie isnt worth the helmet and cleats he wears no one will trade for him. he is the biggest bust of all time.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i heard they tried to trade him in every round of the draft for basically anything i dont know alot of teams that would take him if we payed his salery for them
Yo_Its_T.O.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's a bum. If he really wants to get an opportunity than he should keep his mouth shut for an entire year, NO MATTER WHAT. Then maybe some team will think he changed and take a chance on him. Other than that he has no trade or FA value.

Thanks EAtotheGLE
TheBigE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Eagles WRs are looking good right now so Mitchell means nothing. Even if hes thre I expect him to be 5th on the depth chart...

TO obviously no. 1
If Reggie Brown does good enough in training camp he could be their no. 2.
Greg Lewis is an excellent up-and-coming slot receiver
Pinkston should be their 4th receiver.
Plus they got Billy McMullen
kiwi eagle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pinkstons better than a 4th receiver. I dont think Reggie Brown will start this year maybe next year but he will get a lot of snaps. I also think that Issac West who they got as an UFA will be a decent receiver. He runs a 4.37 and was a big sleeper in the draft.
wynalda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at summer camp mcmullen looks like owens.tall fast catches everything wins the fight for the ball...just never see that mcmullen come gameday..as far as freddie...who gives a chit
PhillyTransplant

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ON another forum, a couple of guys said they heard on the radio that 2 teams have offered 7th round picks but AR is either waiting to see if any injuries crop up (poor Matt Jones) and/or if he can work on the terms of them making it a conditional pick that could become a 5th or 6th rounder-- I don't have anything to back up those reports but they make sense
VIKES 4 LIFE

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freddie mitchell needs to be kicked squre in the nuts for his actions last year. wouldent u guys love to see andy just drop kick the guy right in the family jewls. i know it is on my top ten list of things i want to see. its wright after moss beeing a team player and it is wright before the raiders actions next year, i say trade freddie to okland and let him learn from the best at being a big head my boy randy moss

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: