Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

official Missouri Tigers Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: official Missouri Tigers Thread Reply with quote

Missouri Tigers baby! Hopefully 2009 will be just as fun as 2007 and 2008 were.

Last edited by holt_bruce81 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 10 times in total
yuppy

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: official Missouri Tigers Thread Reply with quote

this team was too [inappropriate/removed] to play the hawks after they had previously agreed to meet in 2 games. this is officially my least favorite team in the NCAA.
c0insnap

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Missouri Tigers will have an explosive offense this season. I expect them to be ranked even higher than last year as far as total offense is concerned.

Beast
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant wait to see Jeremy Maclin play
RamRod

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Big 12 is going to have to watch out for the two TE sets.
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missouri has recruited a TE for their 2008 class to take Rucker and Coffman's spot, his name is Andrew Jones. he is a 4star according to scout.com

http://missouri.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=58098
keepnitgangsta1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missou is going to have a good year this year. I'm not worried about the offense at all, but the defense will need some players to step up.

My NFL Draft Thread
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keepnitgangsta1 wrote:
Missou is going to have a good year this year. I'm not worried about the offense at all, but the defense will need some players to step up.

actually i heard this year is the best defense the Tigers have had since Pinkel has been the coach........the game against Nebraska at Missouri will be HUGE!!
viks_fan21

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at their schedule, the first thing I notice is that they could potentially run the table. Nebraska, OU, TT, ISU, CU, A&M, KSU, and KU will be a tough stretch of games, and I would expect 2 losses right here, maybe 3.
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

viks_fan21 wrote:
Looking at their schedule, the first thing I notice is that they could potentially run the table. Nebraska, OU, TT, ISU, CU, A&M, KSU, and KU will be a tough stretch of games, and I would expect 2 losses right here, maybe 3.

Mizzou could run the table, the only tough game i think is going to be the Oklahoma game. i think being that the Nebraska game is in Columbia, Missouri should win..........i see no reason why Mizzou wont be playing in the big 12 championship game.
Texans02

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
viks_fan21 wrote:

Mizzou could run the table, the only tough game i think is going to be the Oklahoma game. i think being that the Nebraska game is in Columbia, Missouri should win..........i see no reason why Mizzou wont be playing in the big 12 championship game.

Uhhh.. you're only tough game is OU? Really? Nebraska and Texas Tech are pushovers that have no chance of beating you? You have a favorable schedule, but saying that only the OU game is tough is getting a little ahead of yourself. Most Big XII teams can topple any other Big XII team on any given weekend. Viks_fan had it right; you could run the table, but it's more likely you come away with 2-3 losses in Big XII play.
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texans02 wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:
viks_fan21 wrote:

Uhhh.. you're only tough game is OU? Really? Nebraska and Texas Tech are pushovers that have no chance of beating you? You have a favorable schedule, but saying that only the OU game is tough is getting a little ahead of yourself. Most Big XII teams can topple any other Big XII team on any given weekend. Viks_fan had it right; you could run the table, but it's more likely you come away with 2-3 losses in Big XII play.

Mizzou killed Texas tech at texas tech last year, and the past 2 meeting between nebraska and missouri at missouri, both time missouri has won by the score of 41-24
STLRedHawk7

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nebraska will be tough. No questions asked. Previous seasons are not predicators in college football since there is so much turnover and experience means so much. If Sam Keller plays as advertised then Nebraska will be a force. They are favored to win the North for a reason.
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STLRedHawk7 wrote:
Nebraska will be tough. No questions asked. Previous seasons are not predicators in college football since there is so much turnover and experience means so much. If Sam Keller plays as advertised then Nebraska will be a force. They are favored to win the North for a reason.

Chase Daniel over Sam Keller for sure.........half the people have Nebraska favored and the other half have Missouri favored.
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/04/19/missouri-s-will-franklin-changes-number-to-honor-damien-nash/

Quote:
Wide receiver Will Franklin has decided to pay respect to former Missouri star Damien Nash (pictured at right) by wearing his No. 2 jersey in 2007. Franklin had previously worn No. 3 for the Tigers.

a nice tribute by Mr. Franklin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 1 of 75

Jump to: