Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

official Missouri Tigers Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 20031
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: official Missouri Tigers Thread Reply with quote

Missouri Tigers baby! Hopefully 2009 will be just as fun as 2007 and 2008 were.

Last edited by holt_bruce81 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
yuppy


Joined: 15 Sep 2006
Posts: 2426
Location: THE Hawkeye Nation!!!
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: official Missouri Tigers Thread Reply with quote

this team was too [inappropriate/removed] to play the hawks after they had previously agreed to meet in 2 games. this is officially my least favorite team in the NCAA.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
c0insnap


Joined: 11 Apr 2006
Posts: 14859
Location: Chicago, Illinois
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Missouri Tigers will have an explosive offense this season. I expect them to be ranked even higher than last year as far as total offense is concerned.
_________________

Beast
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 20031
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant wait to see Jeremy Maclin play
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RamRod


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 9337
Location: Virginia
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Big 12 is going to have to watch out for the two TE sets.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 20031
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missouri has recruited a TE for their 2008 class to take Rucker and Coffman's spot, his name is Andrew Jones. he is a 4star according to scout.com

http://missouri.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=1&pr_key=58098
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
keepnitgangsta1


Joined: 27 Feb 2006
Posts: 15367
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missou is going to have a good year this year. I'm not worried about the offense at all, but the defense will need some players to step up.
_________________

My NFL Draft Thread
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 20031
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keepnitgangsta1 wrote:
Missou is going to have a good year this year. I'm not worried about the offense at all, but the defense will need some players to step up.


actually i heard this year is the best defense the Tigers have had since Pinkel has been the coach........the game against Nebraska at Missouri will be HUGE!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
viks_fan21


Joined: 10 Mar 2005
Posts: 5831
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at their schedule, the first thing I notice is that they could potentially run the table. Nebraska, OU, TT, ISU, CU, A&M, KSU, and KU will be a tough stretch of games, and I would expect 2 losses right here, maybe 3.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 20031
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

viks_fan21 wrote:
Looking at their schedule, the first thing I notice is that they could potentially run the table. Nebraska, OU, TT, ISU, CU, A&M, KSU, and KU will be a tough stretch of games, and I would expect 2 losses right here, maybe 3.


Mizzou could run the table, the only tough game i think is going to be the Oklahoma game. i think being that the Nebraska game is in Columbia, Missouri should win..........i see no reason why Mizzou wont be playing in the big 12 championship game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Texans02


Joined: 11 Mar 2005
Posts: 1763
Location: HOU+ATX
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
viks_fan21 wrote:
Looking at their schedule, the first thing I notice is that they could potentially run the table. Nebraska, OU, TT, ISU, CU, A&M, KSU, and KU will be a tough stretch of games, and I would expect 2 losses right here, maybe 3.


Mizzou could run the table, the only tough game i think is going to be the Oklahoma game. i think being that the Nebraska game is in Columbia, Missouri should win..........i see no reason why Mizzou wont be playing in the big 12 championship game.


Uhhh.. you're only tough game is OU? Really? Nebraska and Texas Tech are pushovers that have no chance of beating you? You have a favorable schedule, but saying that only the OU game is tough is getting a little ahead of yourself. Most Big XII teams can topple any other Big XII team on any given weekend. Viks_fan had it right; you could run the table, but it's more likely you come away with 2-3 losses in Big XII play.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 20031
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texans02 wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:
viks_fan21 wrote:
Looking at their schedule, the first thing I notice is that they could potentially run the table. Nebraska, OU, TT, ISU, CU, A&M, KSU, and KU will be a tough stretch of games, and I would expect 2 losses right here, maybe 3.


Mizzou could run the table, the only tough game i think is going to be the Oklahoma game. i think being that the Nebraska game is in Columbia, Missouri should win..........i see no reason why Mizzou wont be playing in the big 12 championship game.


Uhhh.. you're only tough game is OU? Really? Nebraska and Texas Tech are pushovers that have no chance of beating you? You have a favorable schedule, but saying that only the OU game is tough is getting a little ahead of yourself. Most Big XII teams can topple any other Big XII team on any given weekend. Viks_fan had it right; you could run the table, but it's more likely you come away with 2-3 losses in Big XII play.


Mizzou killed Texas tech at texas tech last year, and the past 2 meeting between nebraska and missouri at missouri, both time missouri has won by the score of 41-24
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
STLRedHawk7


Joined: 26 Feb 2006
Posts: 6244
Location: Arlington, VA but always repping St. Louis
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nebraska will be tough. No questions asked. Previous seasons are not predicators in college football since there is so much turnover and experience means so much. If Sam Keller plays as advertised then Nebraska will be a force. They are favored to win the North for a reason.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 20031
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STLRedHawk7 wrote:
Nebraska will be tough. No questions asked. Previous seasons are not predicators in college football since there is so much turnover and experience means so much. If Sam Keller plays as advertised then Nebraska will be a force. They are favored to win the North for a reason.


Chase Daniel over Sam Keller for sure.........half the people have Nebraska favored and the other half have Missouri favored.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 20031
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/04/19/missouri-s-will-franklin-changes-number-to-honor-damien-nash/

Quote:
Wide receiver Will Franklin has decided to pay respect to former Missouri star Damien Nash (pictured at right) by wearing his No. 2 jersey in 2007. Franklin had previously worn No. 3 for the Tigers.


a nice tribute by Mr. Franklin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 1 of 75

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group