You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Stat Expectattions for first three picks............
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigD4Life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:58 am    Post subject: Top Defense Reply with quote

Trying to predict how many tackles and sacks these guys will have is so difficult for me. I can't even decide between Turkey and Ham half the time, let alone predict player stats over a 16 game season. I think we will do a lot better on Defense this year, and while I'm not man enough to predict the tackle and sack totals for these players, I will say that I expect Dallas to be in the top-10 in the NFL in takeaways, and sacks. if we do that, I don't care who gets the numbers, as long as the team plays better as a whole.
razormansports

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ware 8 sacks/75 tackles
Spears 7 sacks/70 tackles
Burnett 3 sacks/90 tackles
TheStarStillShines

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ware - 65 tackles, 10 sacks, 4 forced fumbles, 3 fumble recoveries, 1 INT
Spears - 38 tackles, 3.5 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 2 fumble recoveries
Burnett (probably won't start until mid-season) - 75 tackles, 2.5 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 fumble recovery

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: Top Defense Reply with quote

BigD4Life wrote:
Trying to predict how many tackles and sacks these guys will have is so difficult for me. I can't even decide between Turkey and Ham half the time, let alone predict player stats over a 16 game season. I think we will do a lot better on Defense this year, and while I'm not man enough to predict the tackle and sack totals for these players, I will say that I expect Dallas to be in the top-10 in the NFL in takeaways, and sacks. if we do that, I don't care who gets the numbers, as long as the team plays better as a whole.

Diddo. I know the Cowboys D will be very impressive and imporved. Thats as far as i can go for now. Though all i can hope is the best from our players.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Battlelordz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're rookies on a team full of talent.

Saying they'll be eased into a hybrid probably means that they will be very productive on a limited basis.

That equates to massive success for the team, while average individually.

Looking at it from a fantasy standpoint, Roy would be the only one I would count on for big #'s and his #'s will be.......

............HUGE!

Do you expect a lot from a RB that shares time? You shouldn't for our rookies either.
DatBoyRoy31

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Stat Expectattions for first three picks............ Reply with quote

[quote]Marcus Spears-6 Sacks, 37 Tackles[/quote]

Hell be one of those guys who is more effective than his stats we'll show.

4 sacks, 45 tackles

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: