You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I apologize to anyone i may have affended.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taylor-36 Portis-26

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texas1_32 wrote:
Shocked - The look on Arrington's face after Julius Jones runs right past him Cool

The look on Arrington's face after running past Julius and putting BledSLOW out for the year. Smile
Dcowboy31

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well then we can see what henson will look like. ya maybe henson can be the next brady? i mean brady got the oppurtunity when bledsoe got the crap hit out of him? just might work
Battlelordz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot help myself, all in fun though....

the look on T36P26's face when Lavar gets injured........

AGAIN!

IBL
Taylor-36 Portis-26

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Battlelordz wrote:
I cannot help myself, all in fun though....

the look on T36P26's face when Lavar gets injured........

AGAIN!

IBL

The only reason i'd be pissed off is because we're paying so much, you know how deep we are at LB, yeah he was injured last year and we had the #2 DEFENSE Cool . something you guys are just hoping you can do. Laughing
BoYz2tHeBoWl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problems here, I actually love you guys coming over here. I need a good laugh every now and then and you guys come up with some funny stuff, like did you hear the Redskins joke about you guys actually beating us next year. HAHA! That's hilarious.

Dallas94Ware wrote:
Perhaps it's your assessment is the one that is a knock on your ability to assess a football game.
SMASHMOUTH 31ROY

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you need to apoligize for is your front office.
Danny and Vinny are the biggest dopes since Homer
Simpson. Very Happy But serious a little smack never hurt
nobody.As long as its not personal,its all a part of
being a good fan.So just take your losses this year
as you do every year screaming and squirming like
you knew the skins had us(Patrick Crayton).

FedEx Field=Texas Stadium II Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks for the sig Mighty Mouse 07!!
TO is the first playmaker in Big D since #88
DaBoys

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooo i heard one ealier...

something about a Preacher, a Rabii, and the skins sweeping the boys

anyway it was hillarious
Battlelordz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good thing we don't have Eagle fans coming over here, cuz that sh ain't fictional.

I'm hoping for a change on that old line this year!

DOOMSDAY RETURNS!
Taylor-36 Portis-26

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you can vent your frustration about the "boys" in the form of jokes, whatever helps you cope. Cool
DaBoys

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey dude we only lost 12-7 in the last game last yr against the highly thought of NFC champ Eagles
and split the series the yr. B4 so.....

they ait all that great---------ok theyr'e a good team but they aint no GODs gift to football

ya thats right our 6-10 Cowboys lost to the NFC champions by 5 measly points and probably would have beat them if McNabb weren't mobile (the last two scambles)

the Eagles will start all the starters they had last yr. and we only got better so i say they aint nothin!!!!!!!

oh and don't forget the Stealers game which we could have ran down the clock on but ---Vinny Testisucky fubled so we lost

two very good teams ---two very close results---two mental mistakes
JJones21

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know about you but my skin is getting annoying

Soup Nazi wrote:
I say Roy will be a good player again next season. You can quote me on that.

I quoted you
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BigD4Life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Cowboys & Redskins Reply with quote

I don't know about the rest of you...but Skins fans and Boys fans being nice to one another just isn't natural to me. I know we don't have to be outright rude and all, but it just feels wrong. Its almost like cheating. I personally like the combative nature that lives between Dallas fans and almost everyone else. Everyone seems to think that just because us Dallas fans have a lot of pride in our team, that we only think about them.

But seriously...something in this equation doesn't equal out. We don't have to be a**holes to each other, but if Skins fans and Boys fans start getting along, whats next? Are we going to all of a sudden forget about T.O. disrespecting the STAR, Arrington knocking Troy out...Whats the deal???
Warren Cunningham

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Cowboys & Redskins Reply with quote

BigD4Life wrote:
I don't know about the rest of you...but Skins fans and Boys fans being nice to one another just isn't natural to me. I know we don't have to be outright rude and all, but it just feels wrong. Its almost like cheating. I personally like the combative nature that lives between Dallas fans and almost everyone else. Everyone seems to think that just because us Dallas fans have a lot of pride in our team, that we only think about them.

But seriously...something in this equation doesn't equal out. We don't have to be a**holes to each other, but if Skins fans and Boys fans start getting along, whats next? Are we going to all of a sudden forget about T.O. disrespecting the STAR, Arrington knocking Troy out...Whats the deal???

man you are telling the truth i started a thread about this and it got locked!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nextyearfordaboyz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: I apologize to anyone i may have affended. Reply with quote

Taylor-36 Portis-26 wrote:
I saw a lot of you come over the the skins forums talking about how 2-3 of us came over and were disruptive so if you found any of the post i made disruptive i'm sorry. I only meant to come over and say congrats on the draft.

I think it was more of the other guys

But even Sean Taylor said some nice things

Haha, it didn't bother me
Battlelordz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Cowboys & Redskins Reply with quote

Warren Cunningham wrote:
BigD4Life wrote:

man you are telling the truth i started a thread about this and it got locked!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rolling Eyes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: