You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Top players you do not want at all
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
6ondaway

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no poslousky, there is nothing i like about him, he reminds me of larry foote. Solid football player thats it.
no ginn, i dont think we would draft him anyway unless santonio is screaming at tomlin and colbert right now hahah.

we need to get
anderson, spencer, moss, or timmons, in that order if you aks me
StillersFury

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carricker
Revis
Hall
Jarrett
Thomas
Adams
Timmons

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason, I don't have a very good feeling about Jamaal Anderson. I know many of you like him and have plenty of good information and other stats to back up your claims, but I just have some hunch about him that I think he isn't gonna do much in the NFL. Can't really substantiate my claim, but he just worries me

^^^zbergs^^^
STELRFAN

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: HMM Reply with quote

JHinkle5355 wrote:
For some reason, I don't have a very good feeling about Jamaal Anderson. I know many of you like him and have plenty of good information and other stats to back up your claims, but I just have some hunch about him that I think he isn't gonna do much in the NFL. Can't really substantiate my claim, but he just worries me

He compares favorably to julius peppers thats all i need to know and he can play other sports well get some pass rush on that defense please! solid players are ok but the steeelers need impact on their d

UML-Redskins GM GoSkins

Jamal Lewis seems to be a real uphill runner now. That's a problem. Downhill runners are preferred. Maybe he is running in the wrong direction. Espn DJ Gallo
bigben07MVP

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be happy with anyone we take except for Ginn(too short) or CB( i think were set there)

Florida State Seminoles - Pittsburgh Steelers - Cleveland Cavaliers
STELRFAN

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: huh Reply with quote

bigben07MVP wrote:
I'll be happy with anyone we take except for Ginn(too short) or CB( i think were set there)

i like ginn but he doesnt fill a need we can get a fast wr later or productive he runs jr high routes we are not set at cb starters yes but depth is an issue coke may not make the team townsend will be 32 they could use a third corner bad

UML-Redskins GM GoSkins

Jamal Lewis seems to be a real uphill runner now. That's a problem. Downhill runners are preferred. Maybe he is running in the wrong direction. Espn DJ Gallo
bigben07MVP

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: huh Reply with quote

STELRFAN wrote:
bigben07MVP wrote:

i like ginn but he doesnt fill a need we can get a fast wr later or productive he runs jr high routes we are not set at cb starters yes but depth is an issue coke may not make the team townsend will be 32 they could use a third corner bad

Ginn is a Holmes clone. I'm confident in Coke. He has good cover skills. As long as we don't make him return punts.

treat88

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll welcome anyone the FO selects in to the fold with open arms and high expectations.

That being said I don't want

1. Ginn
2. Moss

"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself."
STELRFAN

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: huh Reply with quote

bigben07MVP wrote:
STELRFAN wrote:
bigben07MVP wrote:

Ginn is a Holmes clone. I'm confident in Coke. He has good cover skills. As long as we don't make him return punts.

No ginn isnt he cant run complex routes and has yet to take a good solid hit, I dont want coke doing anything but modeling a sweat suit like duece

UML-Redskins GM GoSkins

bigben07MVP

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: huh Reply with quote

STELRFAN wrote:
bigben07MVP wrote:
STELRFAN wrote:
bigben07MVP wrote:

No ginn isnt he cant run complex routes and has yet to take a good solid hit, I dont want coke doing anything but modeling a sweat suit like duece

Tell me why? He hasn't done bad on defense...Most don't like him because of how many muffs he had last year. OK so he can't catch punts, but he hasn't proved that he's a bust YET. Give him another year in the nickleback. He has the fundelmentals to be very decent.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: