You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2007 Draft Talk
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steegles46

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: 2007 Draft Talk Reply with quote

Howdy gang, and welcome to the 2007 NFL Draft General Discussion Thread. Here's how it works:
- This thread is for general draft talk. Things like "Wow, I can't believe that the Cowboys took Mason Crosby," and "I think the Eagles are going to take Calvin Johnson now, I can't believe that he's fallen this far!" go in this thread.

- By all means, you may start separate threads for more in-depth discussion. However, I do ask that you do not start threads for players that the Eagles have drafted. I will be doing that, and I've looked forward to doing it for quite some time. Wink Examples of topics for more in-depth discussion are "CBs: Why are they slipping?" and "Does this draft prove that character doesn't matter?" These all make for good topics to debate, and as such are deserving of their own threads.

- Please do not start new threads simply to say "We drafted Calvin Johnson! Woo!" or "Welcome to Philly!" or "Haha, Dallas sucks for drafting a kicker in the first round!" Just like every other day of the year, forum rules apply. Warnings can and will be given out if rules are violated (for example, trolling, name calling, etc.).

- I will be around all weekend to answer any questions and solve any problems that you have. If a troll enters our forum, please, please do not respond. If there is a fight, both parties are equally punished. I will be concentrating mod duties in this forum, but for the weekend I've been tapped to help the global mods. Therefore, I will not be in this forum the entire time. If you witness and rule violations, please PM either me or Phreak (or both, preferably) so that it is assured that a mod is aware of it and can resolve the situation as soon as possible. Thank you all in advance.

Now, without further ado...

26. Traded to Dallas
36. Kevin Kolb (QB) Houston - Discuss
57. Victor Abiamiri (DE) Notre Dame - Discuss
87. Stweart Bradley (OLB) Nebraska - Discuss
90. Tony Hunt (RB) Penn St. - Discuss
125. Traded to New Orleans
159. C.J. Gaddis - Discuss
162. Brent Celek - Discuss
201. Rashad Barksdale - Discuss
236. Nate Ilaoa (FB) Hawaii - Discuss

Last edited by Steegles46 on Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:17 am; edited 11 times in total
shtickless

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007 Draft Talk Reply with quote

Steegles46 wrote:

- Please do not start new threads simply to say "We drafted Calvin Johnson! Woo!" or "Welcome to Philly!" or "Haha, Dallas sucks for drafting a kicker in the first round!" Just like every other day of the year, forum rules apply. Warnings can and will be given out if rules are violated (for example, trolling, name calling, etc.).

In the event the Eagles do somehow draft Calvin Johnson, I think we should be excused if we go into conniptions in a joyous frenzy and making some celebratory posts.
eagles for life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: 2007 Draft Talk Reply with quote

shtickless wrote:
Steegles46 wrote:

In the event the Eagles do somehow draft Calvin Johnson, I think we should be excused if we go into conniptions in a joyous frenzy and making some celebratory posts.

haha, yeah, nobody would care about the rules anymore...Just kidding

Rams vs. Patriots 17-20*; Panthers-Patriots, 29-32*, Eagles-Patriots 21-24*
BirdsFan06050

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope to have a fun time, can't wait for draft day.
eagles for life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BirdsFan06050 wrote:

yeah its really annoying to wait right now. i dont know what to do until the draft.

Rams vs. Patriots 17-20*; Panthers-Patriots, 29-32*, Eagles-Patriots 21-24*
Eagles27

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles for life wrote:
BirdsFan06050 wrote:

yeah its really annoying to wait right now. i dont know what to do until the draft.

Yeah, time is going by so slow right now. Rolling Eyes

#JDI
fly eagles fly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what time do you think the eagles will make their pick at
i'll be gone from 12:45 until about 3:45

my favorite part of the post by steegles:
Quote:
Please do not start new threads simply to say "We drafted Calvin Johnson! Woo!" or "Welcome to Philly!" or "Haha, Dallas sucks for drafting a kicker in the first round!"

marky_b27

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if i should post this here, but what the hell......

......Do you think the Eagles will draft a developmental QB this year? If so, who and when?

I have a feeling we will go after Palko in the 6th round, see my mock draft for why....

.....Eagles pick #26, so 15 mins max per pick, I would say 3/4 hours after the start of the draft

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fly eagles fly wrote:
what time do you think the eagles will make their pick at
i'll be gone from 12:45 until about 3:45

my favorite part of the post by steegles:
Quote:
Please do not start new threads simply to say "We drafted Calvin Johnson! Woo!" or "Welcome to Philly!" or "Haha, Dallas sucks for drafting a kicker in the first round!"

Basing this on previous drafts I think the eagles will pick around 3:30-4:00. Hopefully for you though they don't trade up.

#JDI
fly eagles fly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if picks 1-25 take an average of 10 minute each then it will be over 4 hours until their pick
i'll just record it on DVR too just in case
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what molarity's of cupric sulfate and zinc sulfate should I use for my gavlvanic cell to get maximum amps? (this is what I will be doing on saturday =( )
Steegles46

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
what molarity's of cupric sulfate and zinc sulfate should I use for my gavlvanic cell to get maximum amps? (this is what I will be doing on saturday =( )

Uhh...true?

Yikes, that's no way to spend draft weekend, sorry to read that ninjapirate.
Phreak

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be around this year on draft day. I was gonna go to the Eagles draft party, but I'd rather have access to a computer to get up-to-the date information. I'll try to help out as much as I can Steegs.

I've been telling everybody that if you just give me a chance to put the ball in my hands, I can get the job done. - Brian Westbrook
Phire

Location: #FSU #2012 Eagles HoF #2012 Gold Standard #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY #DERWIN
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm probobly going over to a party, with some friends, there's going to be hate there lol there's going to be a Dallas fan, Miami fan, and New England, also Giants fans.

I wish I have access to a computer so when we take Meriweather and ignore Leonard I can get in all your faces Wink

Just joking guys, no need to get worked up.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd contribute during the day, but I'm going to the draft, so I won't have computer access.

Once I get home, though, whenever that is, I'll post my thoughts on our picks, trades, etc..

The more I think about it, I hope the Eagles can trade down into the 2nd round to pick up more picks, so the Eagles can draft both Meriweather and Leonard, to make our forum posters happy, one way or the other. Than go CB or DE with our other 2nd/3rd round pick.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 1 of 76

Jump to: