Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Draft moves

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaPack!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Draft moves Reply with quote

OK, personally I am a fan of taking BPA but after the first draft with TT, I think it becomes pretty obvious that he is more about finding players that he thinks are great fits and taking them regardless of position. I dont know how much I like this approach, but in the last 5 years he did pick 52 players for the Seahawks and 37 of them are still on the roster. So maybe he got it figured out.

Also, I think that Jim Bates is having a big influence on this draft. We guaranteed him personnel changes when he came and didnt have the money for FAs. So I think he is helping find guys that perfectly fit the style he wants to play and they're going after them for him. I wouldnt be surprised if a lot more of these guys we are picking become contributors than most of us are thinking. Just a little painful to watch.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: