Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Wow ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hauschild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Wow ... Reply with quote

Jesus H. Christ I can't stop laughing!!!

This is the most ridiculous draft I have ever witnessed!!!

C'mon guys be honest...ya'll grandmothers could have done a better job here, don't ya think?

For the life of me, I can't possibly fathom how we upgraded our team today??? Can anyone honestly not blow smoke up my rear end and give me an honest answer? There's gotta be someone out there who can't wait to defend TT. I wanna hear you loud and clear. Please explain.
hauschild

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what kills me...no one wanted to trade up because all the geniuses thought TT focused on building a team thru the draft with picks.

Can anyone tell me we would be any worse off if we would have traded our first round pick and both 2nd round picks to get Thomas Davis or DeMarcus Ware??? My God I feel like somehow I've been violated in the most brutal fashion, ya know???

You're telling me that with as much time as TT has spent with Ron Wolf and Mike Holmgren that this is the best he as to offer? 3 reaches and a two-for-one in the fourth round???

Please tell me the Packer organization hasn't pinned their hopes to this fool. Someone please tell me he will be fired immediately!!! If any one of us performed like he did in our jobs, we'd be canned in a heartbeat.
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at least when cleveland drafted bad they got guys who everyone else heard of
Couldn't think of anything funny, thought provoking, inspiring or a cool idea for a photo with text. Didn't want to tell you who my favorite teams are in sports because I doubt you care. And there aren't enough Colts fans for Adopt-a-Colt
byzr

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would have given all my three my first two round picks for Davis, Ware, James(who went so much later than he should have), Johnson(i'd have given four picks for), i mean i would have given all my picks for a first and second round pick that could only be defensive.

it's ridiculous guys we're going to be coming back with the exact same defense minus Sharper. which now seems like a HUGE loss. can you even begin to say that we would have let him if we'd of known how they were going to draft.

another Punter drafted first day Colquit by the Cheifs.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

byzr,

You've hit the nail on the head...we have not improved our defense or offense or special teams in day 1.

This is a complete and utter mockery of Green Bay Packer football! This has been a horrible, horrible day! Even New England had a more productive draft, and they only have 2 players!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: