You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Charles Grant

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoeJr2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Charles Grant Reply with quote

I think the saints will sign charles grant to a deal with incentives in his contract. Probably somethin like 5 year 45 million dollars with 15 guarnteed simply becuze he a proven player. He had his best year when da had darren howard and will smith. He had 78 tackles and 10 sacks. Dis aint the jim haslett era and da saints have money. Da just waitin to see if julius peppers or steve smith becomes a free agent or even kris jenkins the followin year. Defensive lineman or becoming like da running backs. U gotta have a good rotation to keep dem healthy. Just look at da eagles. Just think Will Smith, Charles Grant and Julius Peppers on da same team. Cant block all 3
LSUSAINT

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea what you just said but I hope DA Saints re-sign Grant.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: