Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

chargers vs. jets
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

who's your favorite OFFENSIVE PLAYER on the chargers? Be specific when you choose "other"
drew brees
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
ladanian tomlinson
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
antonio gates
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
keenan mcardell
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

charger-man

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: chargers vs. jets Reply with quote

lets make this one simple my next post will be the analysis post, i just want to see ALL the chargers fans thoughts. Like this

Who's going to win
By how much
Offensive MVP
Defensive MVP

for example this is mine

Chargers
Drew Brees
Terrence Kiel
supratony

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chargers
10>
LT
Edwards
charger-man

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice
sd screenwriter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chargers
Drew
Jamal (although he still won't get any props!)

Neither team is the same as the ones who met in week 3, we've improved, they've gone backwards...
charger-man

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i kind of wish the chargers were underdogs in this game. I think teams play better when they're labeled an "underdog." Oh well i guess it's nicer to see the chargers finally get some recognition.
SDLTGates

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it's true that bing an underdog gets a chip on your shoulder but the Chargers were underdogs this entire season no one thought we could be 12-4 and if you look at the team's we lost we should have been better than 12-4. The Jets game we didn't play like we are now. We were still pretty much rookies to the 3-4 defense. The first Bronco game we could have won but a couple of things didn't go our way. The Atlanta game also a game that we should have won. Clock and timeout management killed us in that game. And finally if we had kicked the FG instead of Punt we could have won that game too. So, we should actually be 15-1. So, if we can keep this team together and add a couple of strengths to our weaknesses than we should be a lot better than this year. Here's hoping for a great draft and some great Free agents coming our way.
sd screenwriter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Chargers gettin' some love Reply with quote

Have you been checking out the talk shows, NFL Live, etc? Chargers are getting a lot of love heading into this game, especially since it is looking more doubtful that Abraham will play.

All I want is for the defense to come out with the intensity they have had in the last 2 games and this should be a fairly easy win. I'm thinking 26-14 (I know I said a Charger win by 9, but if Abraham doesn't play, it's worth that extra field goal). Just don't want the Chargers to start reading (and hearing) their own press...
SDLTGates

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I know what you mean. I know that they are heavily favored. I like you am worried if they do hear their own press. They could get overconfident I hope that is not true. I can't wait for the game to begin. I really wish I was there at the stadium. But, I don't have the finance right now to be going to a game.
Chris

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jets are in the lead! Twisted Evil

Yeah, awesome cool! Denver Broncos rock the world!
DawgPound

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now my thougths are with nate kaeding. i cant imagine how hard its gonna be for him to get over this. hopefully he dont get discourged as a young kicker. he has great talent.

also, wow, antonio gates is as good as it gets.

as for the qb situatn, keep brees, trade rivers=there is no questino about it
charger-man

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goodbye everybody on the forum, im going to sit in the corner of my room until next year. Have a good one.
SDLTGates

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

charger-man wrote:
goodbye everybody on the forum, im going to sit in the corner of my room until next year. Have a good one.
Hey, I know this was a tough loss. I also just wanted to be left alone after this bad loss. But, there are many things that we will improve upon. I mean Jerry Wilson is gone after this year. We should have good picks in the draft. Hopefully, the team gels like it did this year with new acquisitions. The only hard part is the QB. Who do we go with? Both of them are great Qb's but putting Rivers in might make us take a couple of steps back. But, also whose to know that Brees won't regress. This is an awfully tough decision by AJ Smith. Here's hoping that whatever he does it will benefit us and get us back into the playoffs and this time Let's win our first round game.

There is a lot of positives in this loss but a lot of negatives too. We will have a tough schedule no doubt about that. But, everyone thought that we had a tough schedule this year too. So, I know next year's will be a lot tougher but this team has been in every loss. In every game we have been in it. We could have been a lot better. So, we just need to find more gems in the draft and get ready for next year. Remember our WR corps will be a lot better Caldwell playing McCardell Gates LT Osgood Floyd. The future is bright in SD. Let's just wait another season and get things rolling again. Let's GO CHARGERS!
charger-man

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup yup i think the chargers will trade brees. Believe me i love drew brees (i was the lone vote for bees being my fav off player on the chargers)but i've been a charger fan for too long and i know spanos. Rivers will do alright next year and we'll finish 9-7. We'll be way better than our record because of our ridiculously hard schedule and i think we'll sneak into the playoffs. Now all that's left is too laugh and watch the broncos get KILLED by the colts. And wait for the draft.
SDLTGates

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

charger-man wrote:
yup yup i think the chargers will trade brees. Believe me i love drew brees (i was the lone vote for bees being my fav off player on the chargers)but i've been a charger fan for too long and i know spanos. Rivers will do alright next year and we'll finish 9-7. We'll be way better than our record because of our ridiculously hard schedule and i think we'll sneak into the playoffs. Now all that's left is too laugh and watch the broncos get KILLED by the colts. And wait for the draft.
I love Brees too! I voted for LT cause I love what he brings to the team. I really do wish that Brees did this whole leadership thing a year ago then we would never have drafted Rivers and might have gotten some other help. Brees Gates LT Jamal Jammer Kiel Edwards and practically the whole team are my favorites. It was really hard to choose. I like that LT and Brees were HS friends and dreamed to be playing together in the NFL. It sucks that it's more than likely that he will have to leave. I'll miss Brees and I hope he lands somewhere great that utilizes his best qualities. That's if he does leave of course which seems more than likely. I can't wait for next year to start rolling. We have some work to do. People will think we're a one year wonder so I hope we get things rolling in FA and the draft. No matter what I'll root for my team even if we lose more than we win. Let's go CHARGERS!!
charger-man

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the jets will be an enemy of mine my whole life now. They ruined our cinderella season. I actually felt confident with this game....i hate the jets.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: