Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Trade with Redskins for Howard?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
htfryar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:28 am    Post subject: Trade with Redskins for Howard? Reply with quote

What do you guys think of the rumors swirling out there about a trade with Washington.

Washington acquired the #25 pick in this year's draft. Pat Kirwan reported on the NFL Network that Washington is interested in trading that pick to New Orleans for Darren Howard.

If you guys did accept that deal, who would you be targetting at #25? Jason Campbell has been soaring up the draft boards and he could be better than Martin Lawrence, I mean Aaron Brooks.

Homer Simpson wrote:
Beer, the cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems.
bnthall

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If true, this would stand as a 'hallmark' move for the saints. We would likely address the 'd' by picking the best lb or dt on the board. I agree that qb jason cambell would be a nice addition, but aaron brooks is haslet's guy, hence he hasn't given up on him yet. Nevertheless, let's keep our fingers crossed for this one.
Armyscout

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this is true for 2 reasons:

1. The obvious that we get another pick or have the ability to move up.

2. That Howard goes to a team that will make Dallas regret ever passing on this guy. I want to see the look on JJ's face. Twice a year for the next couple of years there will be Howard reminding him.
babby

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as a cowboy fan, i dont want howard. if the deadskins give you a one good for you. but no way we are giving up the 20th pick for howard.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: