You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who did we interview/scout thoroughly at the combine?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlanFanecaFan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Who did we interview/scout thoroughly at the combine? Reply with quote

Anybody know or got a website for this?

Thanks in advance.
spush

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ony ones I know for sure is Revis was brought in for a visit and Tomlin interviewed Timmons at his pro day, as posted earlier by somone.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spush wrote:
The ony ones I know for sure is Revis was brought in for a visit and Tomlin interviewed Timmons at his pro day, as posted earlier by somone.

I think the Steelers will go CB or OLB in the 1t...

I have them drafting Hall....i think he could be very affective in a cover 2 zone coverage.

It would allow he to come up and play the run and not get left in man coverage alot.

Also OLB Willis ,Timmons and Beason are perfect for cover 2 i could see any one of those 3 being productive in Tomlins 4-3 Cover 2 in the future...
Blacky Gold

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to remember that the Steelers spent quite a bit of time at the Combine talking to Adam Carriker.
Buckeyeboy89

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blacky Gold wrote:
I seem to remember that the Steelers spent quite a bit of time at the Combine talking to Adam Carriker.

They steelers along with every other NFL team talk with a lot of players for a long time. You have to do you reserch and talk to a lot of players to help prepare your self for every situation that could come up

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buckeyeboy89 wrote:
Blacky Gold wrote:

They steelers along with every other NFL team talk with a lot of players for a long time. You have to do you reserch and talk to a lot of players to help prepare your self for every situation that could come up

Oh, of course. I wasn't implying that the Steelers were looking to draft Carriker. I was just responding to the question in the thread's title.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: